The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comic Speculation

Spoiler Spoiler:

And then survive it (or just simply threatened by it) since he's seen in the group with Gareth later.

To me, I think they were going to chop their heads off like chickens.

the zombie with glasses is a little bit goofy lol, Im most curious about the water damaged zombies.

:rotfl

I do agree that any fears we had about the group with the cannibals are gone, We know no one will be hurt by them so yeah, that suspense is already gone

Yup, and I thought maybe Rick and the gang would find Beth zombified, or accidentally eat her, or never see her again! But nope, she's fine and playinig nurse as some officer woman ***** slaps the hell out of her. :lol

Comic Speculation

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So:
Season 4:

1, Built up the mystery of Terminus
2, Left us in suspense as to what the people at Terminus were capable of
3, Left us in suspense as to the fate of Beth

Season 5 trailer suggests that:

1, Rick and the group have a conversation with the people at Terminus, get all their weapons back and agree to join forces (with a slight air of danger hanging over head)
2, The group.....leaves Terminus.
3, Beth is alive.

What does this mean? The second half of Season 4 was utterly pointless.
That said. The first half of Season 4 was pointless too. The mid season finale of season 4 should have been the final episode of season 3.

What does this mean? The second half of Season 4 was utterly pointless.
That said. The first half of Season 4 was pointless too. The mid season finale of season 4 should have been the final episode of season 3.

technically it could also mean the ending of season 3 was pointless because it was a pointless war that led to nothing since they were delaying the real war for season 4.

I Like season 4 a lot but I will always be bothered by how clumsy season 3 ended.

I'm going to pimp slap some folks with infractions if it continues to stay stupid in here.

joffery_slapped.gif

Me too. But I think it's just a clever bit of misdirection.

Yep, they had to know people would see it and get the reference. My guess is :

Spoiler Spoiler:

And then survive it (or just simply threatened by it) since he's seen in the group with Gareth later.

To me, I think they were going to chop their heads off like chickens.

I totally looked passed him being with Gareth later on. :slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was my thought to. Its way too early to be hinting at that. Just thought it was a clever nod to the comics.

I'm so pumped for the season to start and I'm so glad it looks like everyone is back together. October is taking forever to get here!

Back