The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it to end with Aliens!

Rick and company finally have a safe home, with most of the Dead disposed of. Scene pans out showing Earth through a spaceship window with Aliens saying their plan has failed.

c0344d40b7.jpeg

Re: Daryl character sexuality.

What fans have ever wondered this? This is the first I've ever heard of it and absolutely everyone I know watches TWD.

Why do Americans make a big deal about BS like this either way? Who gives a rat's ass what his sexual preference is.

Also, Zombies are dead. They don't need food. The zombies in 28 Days Later aren't zombies. ;)

Last edited:

What fans have ever wondered this? This is the first I've ever heard of it and absolutely everyone I know watched TWD.

Why do Americans make a big deal about BS like this either way? Who gives a rat's ass what his sexual preference is.

Also, Zombies are dead. They don't need food. The zombies in 28 Days Later aren't zombies. ;)

probably fangirls :lol

Actually, the fangirls don't care. It's the fanboys, and it isn't just Americans who care. Actually most don't, they just don't think it should even be bothered with.

What fans have ever wondered this? This is the first I've ever heard of it and absolutely everyone I know watches TWD.

;)

Nobody. Their seems to be an agenda to push. Kinda like Dumbledore, and that new politically correct Spider-Boy.

Ever since he kept rejecting Carol I remember seeing talks about it on Tumblr and even reddit. about why he kept rejecting her.

I'd bang Carol, but only if her hair was a little longer. Not before Tara, Rosita, Maggie or Beth though.

Daryl probably rejected her because she didn't look like a man enough.

Back