The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we got up to about 7-8 total seasons for this. Anything more and you're just pushing it. The end result is either going to be depressing with everyone dying or something awesome with them ending it at the moment where they find a cure.
Maybe it will end with everyone injecting themselves with a virus which will make the zombies not want to eat them anymore!:yess::rolleyes2

They are building another set in Senoia, GA (aka Woodbury) about 10 minutes from where I live. They are putting up a giant wall for future episodes. In a news story, plans were for the series to go through 2016, with talks of stretching it out to 2019.

I don't think the zombie threat should ever go away. It should end like Mad Max, with civilizations regressing back to feudal states.

Yeah, I don't want the show to end with a cure or some deus ex machina. But I don't want everyone to die either. It should end with a good bit of uncertainty.

how many ways do zombie movies end? (serious question, not being sarcastic)

It seems like the people either,
find a cure
get killed or die off
go to a remote location
find the army and survive

I can't think of any others. it's like these zombie stories always end up having the same outcome no?

how many ways do zombie movies end? (serious question, not being sarcastic)

It seems like the people either,
find a cure
get killed or die off
go to a remote location
find the army and survive

I can't think of any others. it's like these zombie stories always end up having the same outcome no?

You just stated 4 outcomes there so they're not all ending the same way. There's only so many ways a series can end.

I want there to be an end of some kind. I've seen too many series get cancelled with no end or just end stupidity, like LOST or the Sopranos.

yeah but that was my point, out of those 4 endings.

Is there any other way a zombie story ends? that was my question, are those the only 4 ways zombie stories could end?

I want to see it fastforward 100 years to show how Rick's group has become a powerful Kingdom and Rick's family line is royalty. :lol

Then there's always Shaun of the Dead, or some of the newer movies, where humans and zombies are living side by side or falling in love like in Warm Bodies or Life After Beth.

I forgot about another ending that could happen and you guys just reminded me, all the zombies just finally die off and people start over.

I could see that happening for WD.

I'm sure people will always come back but there must be a point to where the other survivors can just take them out quickly?

I guess there is no real ending to WD unless every human is dead (walker and people)

Back