Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anybody gotten a set of the custom claws on ebay and if so how are they compared to the original hot toys ones?

I don't have a set yet but from the photos provided by sellers, it seems like the installation of the claws is generally poorly done(roughed up plastic around the insertion points).

I plan to buy a set for the claws when I modify gloved hands for a Wolverine custom. I just hope I can remove the claws without damaging them.

thanks for the input, i did notice that the work on inserting the claws was poorly done, guess i'll look for some original ones instead.

I don't have a set yet but from the photos provided by sellers, it seems like the installation of the claws is generally poorly done(roughed up plastic around the insertion points).

I plan to buy a set for the claws when I modify gloved hands for a Wolverine custom. I just hope I can remove the claws without damaging them.

Couple of pics of our custom Wolvie HS

Jackman1_zps3f6fe39e.jpg

Jackman9_zpsc8e0e29b.jpg

Jackman13_zpsd36de569.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...a-Wolverine-Jackman-Second-chance-opportunity!!!
here is the interest thread, holler if interested;)

I looked through the thread and didn't see a picture, but has anyone tried the "Wolverine" head on the Origins figure? If they are even compatible...

Or if someone is feeling ambitious...

I looked through the thread and didn't see a picture, but has anyone tried the "Wolverine" head on the Origins figure? If they are even compatible...

Or if someone is feeling ambitious...

You didn't look very far!
There's a post three pages back, lol.

Put the new wolverine sculpt on the origins body to see how it would look. Head looks a little small, But, Not too bad.

IMG_0661.jpg

You didn't look very far!
There's a post three pages back, lol.

I went really far and moved up, I figured it would have happened as soon as the Wolverine figures was released...looks pretty good...

I went really far and moved up, I figured it would have happened as soon as the Wolverine figures was released...looks pretty good...

Well if you click SETTINGS, go to GENERAL settings, and scroll down, there is an option to show 40 posts per page rather than the forum default. If you select that, there are a lot fewer pages to sift through. It's far easier to find pics that way.

If they do come out with the DoFP Wolverine I'll be selling my Kit bash Wolverine along with all that he came with. If anyone is interested...

Back