Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some shots of this fantastic doll!
Wolverine1.jpgWolverine2.jpgWolverine3.jpg

^ great pics!

Well I won a custom pair of metal claw bare hands along with the dog tag necklace for $19.11. Next I'll probably get either a jacket/shirt or a custom head sculpt. I like the face for the Last Stand version, but the hair is too stupid. The custom sculpts that go for like $20 don't look too bad. I just want too spread out my purchases for this... will make it feel like it's cheaper than if I buy 4 different parts at $20 a pop all at once :)

^ great pics!

Well I won a custom pair of metal claw bare hands along with the dog tag necklace for $19.11. Next I'll probably get either a jacket/shirt or a custom head sculpt. I like the face for the Last Stand version, but the hair is too stupid. The custom sculpts that go for like $20 don't look too bad. I just want too spread out my purchases for this... will make it feel like it's cheaper than if I buy 4 different parts at $20 a pop all at once :)

Sounds good.
Are you going for specific look? Or one of your own ideas?

C75B8378-B29D-44F7-8E8B-E854BCA168A2.jpg

Not a bad sculpt, but the nose ain't right, nor are the cheek bones. And something else seems a little off. Can't put my finger on it.

If you don't compare it to Hugh direct, and look at it as a "Logan" sculpt I do like it.

On some pics it looks decent. On other... terrible. I REALLY liked the film (disliked Winter, Avengers, Thor) but I though The Wolverine was Awesome. I want to love this figure, but...
Is there anywhere here where I can just look at the fan pics, without searching 537 pages?

On some pics it looks decent. On other... terrible. I REALLY liked the film (disliked Winter, Avengers, Thor) but I though The Wolverine was Awesome. I want to love this figure, but...
Is there anywhere here where I can just look at the fan pics, without searching 537 pages?

Change your options to show 40 posts per page.
That will only show 135 pages to look through...

Does anyone have the custom head that's on ebay with the cigar in the mouth? Want to hear some feedback on it before I buy it.

I actually like that a lot. Whomever painted it did a great job. Really sells the sculpt. Nose still isn't a perfect match for Jackman, but what it does look like is jackmans nose after plastic surgery. Lol anyway, it's very well done and I may pick one up for my custom DOFP logan

I actually like that a lot. Whomever painted it did a great job. Really sells the sculpt. Nose still isn't a perfect match for Jackman, but what it does look like is jackmans nose after plastic surgery. Lol anyway, it's very well done and I may pick one up for my custom DOFP logan

thanks, bud, would be glad to c u in the lists;)

I'd love to pick it up, but the price might be a bit to rich for me right now. Unlike the congress and senate and other Washington politicians us disabled Vets don't make six figures a year. Lol so I have to pick and choose what I buy. But maybe eventually I'll have a chance to order one.

I'd love to pick it up, but the price might be a bit to rich for me right now. Unlike the congress and senate and other Washington politicians us disabled Vets don't make six figures a year. Lol so I have to pick and choose what I buy. But maybe eventually I'll have a chance to order one.

Congress, senate, lol u should show em some real nuclear potential)))

has anybody gotten a set of the custom claws on ebay and if so how are they compared to the original hot toys ones?

Back