Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was cleaning my detolf and decided to take a pcitures of all the Rogues customs I have made during the years. I added my new armored Batman in the mix.

Here's the familly photo.

IMG_0979_zps9c6c58da.jpg

Seb, where's Riddler?? I remember you did one.

Yup I made one and sold it. Working on a new one and a new Mr Freeze too.

That all looks stunning. But the suit really draws the eye. Sorry if u talked of this elsewhere...but what is the origin of the suit? It looks so good.

Thanks so much, actually this is the first pic of my suit I have posted. It was made for me last October (for my birthday) by a guy out in California named revolutiondesignfx. Its made from urethane rubber and has a mix of carbon fiber in it (so he says)

The chest piece is like football gear in the sense that it goes on like shoulder pads and connects around and under the arms. The legs and belly pieces are mounted onto a stretch body suit that zips up in the back. I don’t know the actual weight of everything but its kinda heavy when walking around for a bit that’s for sure.

Its been sitting in a box pretty much since I received it (worn a few times) so I decided to put it on a mannequin and have it more as a display piece. The wife didn’t mind at all, which was surprising.

I need to find some way to attach the cowl, so I am working on that. But I will leave the gloves off to give that armory feel hahaha

Thanks so much, actually this is the first pic of my suit I have posted. It was made for me last October (for my birthday) by a guy out in California named revolutiondesignfx. Its made from urethane rubber and has a mix of carbon fiber in it (so he says)

The chest piece is like football gear in the sense that it goes on like shoulder pads and connects around and under the arms. The legs and belly pieces are mounted onto a stretch body suit that zips up in the back. I don’t know the actual weight of everything but its kinda heavy when walking around for a bit that’s for sure.

Its been sitting in a box pretty much since I received it (worn a few times) so I decided to put it on a mannequin and have it more as a display piece. The wife didn’t mind at all, which was surprising.

I need to find some way to attach the cowl, so I am working on that. But I will leave the gloves off to give that armory feel hahaha

You ought to put on that suit and come to Fan Expo.

Back