Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice figure, and I'm happy to see some DCD love on this thread.

I know lots of people don't like them. I think they are awesome personally. Robin is one of their better figs I think glad they made him to scale when standing next to Batman. they should have done the same with Batgirl instead of the same height as Batman.
I bought the Classic Bats when he first came out, but am now hunting others as I find good deals on them.

I still enjoy my dc direct 13" figures, especially the batfamily ones. That classic comic batman and robin are yet to be topped by any company. it was a shame that dc direct stopped making them, they seemed to be getting much better (despite the wonder woman abomination) alan scott green lantern and jay garrick flash were awesome.

I still enjoy my dc direct 13" figures, especially the batfamily ones. That classic comic batman and robin are yet to be topped by any company. it was a shame that dc direct stopped making them, they seemed to be getting much better (despite the wonder woman abomination) alan scott green lantern and jay garrick flash were awesome.

The Green Arrow and Justice Batman were my two favorites.

I have to agree,i think they still are great quality Figures and stand up well to current standards.I have Justice Bats,KC Superman and Martian Manhunter[my fave DC character]and would love to have seen more characters released than actually were.It is challenging trying to get other Figures from the series for a decent price these days.

Got one step closer to completing one of my Batman grails this week...

I have wanted a really nice 1/6th scale Tim Drake Robin for awhile now (especially to go along with my Keaton Batman stuff, like in the old Kenner Batman Returns line). I had Moe make me a suit awhile back... but I was never 100% happy with the body, head, or belt. I repainted the existing belt, and I have a new head on the way... but the thing that I am really happy with now is this new body. I cut the suit off the existing one and sewed it onto one of the new Hot Toys '66 Burt Ward Robin bucks. Looks much more natural and fits better alongside Batman in my opinion:)

I will update again once the head arrives. :)

-Sallah

Last edited:
Wow Sallah, that looks fantastic. Very nice idea choosing the most relevant robin to go with Keaton. Can't wait to see the head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back