Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

Mine collection from Brazil:

DSC01957.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01956.jpg

Pretty cramped and mixed with other stuff.

038.jpg

Not much room for display since I collect mainly Transformers.

043.jpg

is that the masterpiece grimlock? :confused:

Sure is.

Most of my collection is in storage. What is displayed is about 20 % of my collection. I really need to get a new place and a lot more shelving. I really like the set up a lot of people have on here with the boxes and figures.

Got a HT batman, version 1. See if have time to post some pics.

htbatcoll.jpg

HT TDK Suit (who's stand is in the back there) is currently... shall we say.. in a state of flux.

Here are some quick pics of my Batman collection. The first pic is my two Bats (OC and TDK) and Two Face sharing a shelf with Iron Man, Jack Sparrow, and Indy.

The Joker is such a great charactrer, in both the comics and Movie, that he gets his own shelf. The two Joker figs are the V1 with the BR head and the BR Joker. The Bust is the DC Direct 1/2 scale I got at a silent auction for $60 or $70. The small statue is one I picked up on Ebay a long time ago (it is one of my favorite statues, though I would really prefer the full sized one).

You should pose him with his chest a little drawn to the back, now he looks as he's about to lift off :)

here is my small collection right now. Still need to work on Harvey (been waiting on hands for over a month now)

IMG_1123.jpg

15.jpg

Back