Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e9abanut.jpg

2ybyzaza.jpg

aqytesat.jpg

That is one hell of a 66 Batman set up you have there. Even Bookworm, Egghead, and Mad Hatter. Wow. Just Wow. Then 2001 figs and a Hal! All the other Batman figures and Jokers...Very nice collection that I could go on about and stare at for days. Probably will do the looking. Thanks for the pictures.

Honestly, I'm most impressed with the 40s serial Batman & Robin, and the Bertram Batman and Andrew Koenig Joker from Dead End. Eccentric choices ... and very well done.

Who's the third Bruce Wayne? Looks like Michael Madsen. Is it Clooney?

SnakeDoc

The dx 12 looks like he's from Game of thrones :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i've recently decided to start a 6/7 inch Batman action figure collection, aiming to get a figure for every Batman character ever! (or at least as many of them that have been made in figure form i can find)

I'm trying to find the 'best sculpts' available of each character so many of figures i've already gotten and are planning to get are from DC Collectables, but from a range of different series.

So far i have:
The Joker - Batman and Son series
The Riddler - From the new Cupullo line
Scarecrow and Poison ivy from the alex ross Justice series
Alfred from hush
and two face and Batman/hugo strange from Secret Files

I also have a robin that i've had for years not sure what line or company, i think hes kenner or something.

Zns906s.jpg

Y2YuKvV.jpg

YP098ps.jpg

d7T5V9O.jpg

Next up im going to try and track down Ras and Talia, and i have a deal worked out with a guy to get the second series of Rogues from Secret files which includes Black mask, Mr Freeze, Penguin, Man Bat and Killer Croc so stay tuned for that!

Not mine but has anyone else seen this awesome 1/6 BTAS Batman? I wish someone would snatch up the license and release figure from the series. This Batman here is perfect.

Back