Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still thinking of getting this. I have the first Ex. Luke and the Ex. Luke w/ Yoda. I'm running out of space.

Can you remove the outer vest/tunic so it looks like the prototype pics?

Yes you can. I haven't done that yet but may be time for a change come to think of it now. Anyway, it's a great piece this one IMO.

Yeah, I have never seen it in person but it looks like one of the better Star Wars PF humans. Anyone want to post pics of him without the outer vest? Looking for this piece if anyone has one available...thanks.

816780902a5684125e27dfb7d0fe7c4b.jpg

pic by Smuggle @Polystoned

ps. im also searching for this guy

Really looking out for one of the ex versions. If anyone sees one let me know :)

Hi guys, pretty new here and this is my first post but I do have a question about the statue. I purchased it off ebay and it just arrived. I set it up and it looks amazing, but I did notice a slight wobble when you move it back and forth. I'm very new to these types of statues so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be super stiff and unmovable, or is a slight wobble (if you put some force into it) is actually acceptable and a is a normal occurrence for a previously owned piece.

This is a used piece that came from another collector's home and it seems like it's in very good condition, but since I'm OCD the slight wobble is kind of bothering me. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it..

Hi guys, pretty new here and this is my first post but I do have a question about the statue. I purchased it off ebay and it just arrived. I set it up and it looks amazing, but I did notice a slight wobble when you move it back and forth. I'm very new to these types of statues so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be super stiff and unmovable, or is a slight wobble (if you put some force into it) is actually acceptable and a is a normal occurrence for a previously owned piece.

This is a used piece that came from another collector's home and it seems like it's in very good condition, but since I'm OCD the slight wobble is kind of bothering me. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it..

The most common fix is to buy some pads yourself at a hobby store and add the small circle pads to the base to even the wobble.

Oh I guess I should've been more clear, it's not the base but the actual figure itself. I guess the hole where the peg goes in might be so very slightly larger then the peg itself and if you move the statue by the head forward and backwards, you can feel a slight wobble. It's a very slight, and if you're not moving it, you don't see any tilt or anything like that. Also could this be because it was taken out of the base too much? Could the peg hole have grown larger slightly over time? Are things like this to be expected with five year old statues that were owned by other collectors, and should I stop being so OCD about it lol?

Oh I guess I should've been more clear, it's not the base but the actual figure itself. I guess the hole where the peg goes in might be so very slightly larger then the peg itself and if you move the statue by the head forward and backwards, you can feel a slight wobble. It's a very slight, and if you're not moving it, you don't see any tilt or anything like that. Also could this be because it was taken out of the base too much? Could the peg hole have grown larger slightly over time? Are things like this to be expected with five year old statues that were owned by other collectors, and should I stop being so OCD about it lol?

It's either due to "the unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product" or typical of some of Sideshow's mediocrity at times :)
A lot of statues don't fit flush, some have floating feet where the peg stops the foot sitting with the base, others are loose in the peg hole and wobble slightly. I don't think you have much to worry about here it's pretty standard with statues to have slight wobbles and some of this corrects with gravity over time especially if they have been in the box extended periods and undisplayed.

Lol great. Thanks for the reply! I'll probably have many of these questions along the way since I'm so new to this. :)

Haha I am actually pretty surprised at how many people dislike this statue. Maybe it's because I am new to all this but I find it quite cool.

I am trying to find a Scout Trooper PF now bit it's proving pretty tough.

Haha I am actually pretty surprised at how many people dislike this statue. Maybe it's because I am new to all this but I find it quite cool.

I am trying to find a Scout Trooper PF now bit it's proving pretty tough.

Agreed. I just recently bit one also and I think it looks great. My light up feature didn't work though. Have you seen the custom capes they're selling for these? I'm thinking about getting one.

Back