Superman line from Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah they are seperate but the blue suit has a nasty seam across the middle below the belt line ,and looks real bulky when dressed on a thicker waisted figure ,the mattel is super skinny in the waist area ,so its not a noticable ,if your useing trunks you could always cut the seam and spot glue it together ,

So I just picked up one of the new Truetype regular bodies in the hopes that I can improve Zod a bit. Has anybody switched his parts onto a HT body yet? If so, how hard was it?

Sallah

Ported these guys onto new bodies (Lex on a KP, Zod on a new true type). May seem like a small difference, but I am much happier with them now. I know they aren't HT quality... but they are better than nothing! :)

Sallah

Put Zod on a Soldier Story body. Looks more natural with the sculpted neck/chest than the TT.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a prison uniform I could use for a Superman II Lex custom? All the ones I've found are the orange style ones, but I need the black and white stripe style.

Any help is appreciated

I did this one, I made 3 more for fellow freaks and I improved on it lot, unfortunately I didn’t take any pictures of them. So I just have these.

manofsteel01.jpg

manofsteel02.jpg

Very nice. Do you sell them? I was thinking of making a skinsuit in gray but can't think of where to buy the material. Where did get material.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a prison uniform I could use for a Superman II Lex custom? All the ones I've found are the orange style ones, but I need the black and white stripe style.

Any help is appreciated

I got a prison uniform put together by d-artstudios. I added the neck scarf and the prison number patch. I plan to put together a "little black box" accessory at some point too.

prison uniform.jpg

Back