SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week’s roundup of awesome fan photos, collected from around the web!

10338423_741358322553937_487961863964410794_o-793x600_zpsaaf34876.jpg

I’ve been a Joe fan since I was seven, Duke is all I collect. I went to a panel with some of the voice actors at the 50th annual G.I. Joe Collectors Club convention in Dallas. Michael Bell posed with my Skiman's Workshop Duke Sixth Scale Figure, he was pretty impressed! - Diana D. via

Ski

Soooo nice! Your Duke is phenomenal Ski. If ya ever want to paint a second one.....

It's incredible how far SS's art team came from Duke to Bludd.

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

I got my Duke box signed by Michael Bell today. Curiously, he said he'd never seen the figure. I kept my figure at home, but opened the box to show him pics of the gear.

He asked "Why does Duke need multiple hands?" So I explained to him "fists, trigger hands, open hands, etc."

He smiled and said, "Did he come with a MIDDLE finger?" and flipped the bird.

Duke, giving Cobra the bird. Gotta love it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411971724.065916.jpg

He must have Alzheimer's :lol unless he is looking at yours

View attachment 136626

I can only go by what he said.... I didn't have the figure with me. Maybe that would have jogged his memory..... Unless he just didn't see the box when that pic was taken.... Always a possibility. But, it's kinda a crime that he wasn't given one when it originally came out.

Back