Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama..ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Battle of the Last Alliance - Sauron vs. Numenorean Army Diorama

Does it go by weight/amount of polystone used or the number of sculptors involved, because although the Eagle v Fell beast was big the amount of polystone looks less than in this one, if, of course Sauron and co are somewhat solid? Looks savage though, possibly the best Dio yet? Mind you I say that on EVERY new piece I see until I calm down with it!!:rotfl

Hmmm I don't recall you saying that concerning the excl. Uruk Hai LSB......:monkey3 :lol But yeah, the Eagle vs FB really is rather light for it's size and though it is quite intricate, I think this one will not only be much heavier, but more complex overall.

NEVER, not when its so much fun to watch :lol

Ah what the heck, lashings for everyone :zzwhip :naughty

This Dio looks awesome, don't think I will get it myself but it does look great :rock
x :wave

:lol Thanks for the lashing Shell....I needed that :naughty

:lol Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......or you'll have Slug,Mal,Havok and the boys round to watch.:naughty

:lol :rotfl :lol I imagine this has already set of there spidery senses!

:lol :rotfl :lol I imagine this has already set of there spidery senses!
No doubt i can hear their pitta patta now.:lol

Will AS being taking her whip?:naughty

Apologies to the 2 maidens.;)

No not you Mal and Slug.:D

Those guys definately will be drawn to this thread now.....more lashings for all :lecture (GG especially):naughty :zzwhip

Thanks for the compliment buddy :duff
As for dimensions, mine are great but the Dio....who knows :dunno :lol
x :peace

Those guys definately will be drawn to this thread now.....more lashings for all :lecture (GG especially):naughty :zzwhip

Thanks for the compliment buddy
As for dimensions, mine are great but the Dio....who knows
x :peace

Saucy Shell!!!!!! :drool :drool :drool :naughty:naughty :lol

What on Adoptedscot or the dio?:D

:lol:lol:lol

good one, I applaud your perverted wit :duff

dio dosent impress me that much to be honest, would have made more sense to have isildur in it than a few numenoreans falling over each other :lol

dio dosent impress me that much to be honest :monkey3 would have made more sense to have isildur in it than a few numenoreans falling over each other :lol

Yeah, I must admit I am kinda agreeing with you Slug, just saw this piccie in Mesa's thread:

]
IMG_1760Large.jpg

Thats looks almost comical to me :dunno

dio dosent impress me that much to be honest, would have made more sense to have isildur in it than a few numenoreans falling over each other :lol

Finally....a half decent pic. :rock

First of all, I have no idea what a "dosent" is :monkey3 and secondly...I love this thing! :monkey5I had no idea so many Numenoreans would be in it. :clap

Got my order in.

Back