Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they just posted that they had one of these back in stock on sideshows website!!! and i missed it i literally clicked 2 seconds after i got the email!

i actually had a chance, it was in stock, clicked right as the email notification came in. But decided not to get it, to me this statue is ALL about the ex severed head. Without it in the reg version, it's meh at best.

yea the severed head is awesome looks like im going to have to wait for one to hit the bay.

for people that have the shipping box and color box of the uruk hai pf, are these dimensions on sideshows website accurate?

25.00" H (635mm) x 14.00" W (355.6mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*

i think all the lotr fans are in hibernation awaiting the release of the hobbit, to awake them from their slumber. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Thanks bill' much appreciated!

these dimensions make it too large for USPS to ship! If I want to ge tit I will need ups which is double the price.

recently received Uruk hai reg and Morgul Lord direct from SS, first LOTR statues for me; I'm pretty sure Morgul Lord was a return order but whatever; anyways, is it normal that his cloth is really, really wrinkled?

recently received Uruk hai reg and Morgul Lord direct from SS, first LOTR statues for me; I'm pretty sure Morgul Lord was a return order but whatever; anyways, is it normal that his cloth is really, really wrinkled?

You got both of them :lightsabe

Just kidding congrats !!

Congrats on the pieces! The Uruk and Lurtz are preventing me from getting into the PF's; All the others are a lot closer to retail, while these two are crazy high on the secondary market!:(

just got my statue!!
the statues seem to have gotten lost in customs, i seriously hate my life. and the exclusive head has a pretty big crack along the hair line.

if any of the owners of this statue can send me pics of the what the arrows look like that would be really helpful.

maybe they can find it in the customs office. or i can get some custom made for me.

Did you buy it from Sideshow or a retailer?
I would ask for a replacement head although I think the chances that Sideshow still got one left are pretty small.

this was through a seller on statue forum. im sure he packed them he just didnt tape them down and customs are _______s. the arrows are what are really bothering me if i can get some pics of those i can get some custom made. if they dont find mine at the customs.

It's real lol surprised it finished that high though, was 1200 dollars up till the end.

Back