Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually leave them on because I'm afraid to take them off. It stinks when they have them on their regular slips. :mad:

Go to Michael's and buy a can of Bestine. It removes any type of sticker with no problem. I use it all the time.

Gonna go pick up the Ghostbusters 1&2 Digibook after work. Can't wait to see GB II in 4K.

Also bought a copy of Grand Budapest Hotel. One of my favorite movies of 2014. Also excited to watch that again.

Gonna go pick up the Ghostbusters 1&2 Digibook after work. Can't wait to see GB II in 4K.

Also bought a copy of Grand Budapest Hotel. One of my favorite movies of 2014. Also excited to watch that again.

The Digibooks not coming out until September 16. You bought it online?

The Digibooks not coming out until September 16. You bought it online?

I live in Hong Kong. Also thought it was coming out on the 16th, so last week i payed a deposit and asked them to call me when it arrives.
Usually the blu ray stores don't order a lot of digibooks or US versions of the blu rays. Cause a majority doesn't come with Chinese subtitles, which is a bust for most locals (which i'm not).

Anways, got a suprise call yesterday afternoon saying it arrived, so picked it up after work, watched GB II right away. The picture quality is really good.... I can say almost "Back to the Future" good. Its not grainy like GB I, and well lit close ups, you can see every strand of hair and pore on the actors faces. The deleted scenes are pretty cool (although not complete). One is an alternate take of the "Venkman you gotta come down to the sewer with us", which i think is even better then the final used take.

Anything you want to know feel free to ask away.

I was very surprised to see those back then! I had always thought Criterions were boring foreign films back then.....not that I think they aren't now. :monkey3

They seemed more liberal in their approach before which worked for viewers like us.

Now it's not as easy.

Back