Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received The Secret Life of Walter Mitty from Target and it's digibook. I wasn't sure if it would just be a separate book like the latest Disney ones, but it's not.

P4260045_zps99475f9b.jpg

I so wanted to see Kill Your Darlings, but it didn't last long in the theaters. Let me know if it's worth a watch.

Do you watch all of these films you receive Anders, or are you simply building an impressive library?

I so wanted to see Kill Your Darlings, but it didn't last long in the theaters. Let me know if it's worth a watch.

Do you watch all of these films you receive Anders, or are you simply building an impressive library?

He probably has a constant backlog like me, but he does get around to watching them. I even watch some of them before shipping them to him (like Gravity 3D). :D

Both? I watch it all and i'm building an impressive library :lol

I do sometimes go through my collection and remove a couple of movies i didn't think was very good and/or have no desire to watch again.

He probably has a constant backlog like me, but he does get around to watching them. I even watch some of them before shipping them to him (like Gravity 3D). :D

Everytime i'm making good progress, i get a big delivery to set me back again :lol

I got past 100 again last night so i'm 99 movies behind (not including what you and Lonnie got) :panic:

Back