Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say.... I like the 3D quality in it. With 800+ bluray movies in the collection there's plenty of room for mindless entertainment and over the top action. Not all of them are going to be award winners.

What can I say.... I like the 3D quality in it. With 800+ bluray movies in the collection there's plenty of room for mindless entertainment and over the top action. Not all of them are going to be award winners.

How is the quality of the electro bust? How much did you end up getting it for?
Looks pretty decent.

Honestly when its not lit up it isn't that great. Kind of has a superhero piggy bank feel to it. Its smaller than the I, Robot bust. And really looks like Jamie Foxx but the eyes were not correctly painted, so I painted them black. I paid $74 for it. But I really like it when its lit up.

Honestly when its not lit up it isn't that great. Kind of has a superhero piggy bank feel to it. Its smaller than the I, Robot bust. And really looks like Jamie Foxx but the eyes were not correctly painted, so I painted them black. I paid $74 for it. But I really like it when its lit up.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Its a bit more expensive here in Australia. $125. Maybe not worth it.

:lecture

Not a digipack, but a full on all metal case =)

I hope it's not a trend.

But making them $9.99/$14.99 really pushed them into people's hands.

if anyone wants my Ultra Violet code for Amazing Spider-Man 2 let me know.

ill send you a PM tomorrow, I bought the physical copy and it came with a code, I already have the digital copy from elsewhere

I just had a call from my mum...they almost couldn't get in the door because there were several boxes which have arrived for me today :slap

I have a fair idea what they are :)

Pics to come ;)

Back