Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew you would get it ! LOL.

I want to watch it real bad... but I don't know that I can double dip. :(

Lol :p

It's nice & everything but it's really not worth double dipping.
Like I said if I didn't have the first one I wouldn't have bothered at all & just saved the money by buying the Amray Non 3D version which is about £7 cheaper!!!
But my completist OCD wouldn't let me :cuckoo::slap

Lol :p

It's nice & everything but it's really not worth double dipping.
Like I said if I didn't have the first one I wouldn't have bothered at all & just saved the money by buying the Amray Non 3D version which is about £7 cheaper!!!
But my completist OCD wouldn't let me :cuckoo::slap

LOL. I bought the Steel last time for the 3D as didn't think they would include the 3D in the extended edition. I was wrong :(

No I just want a cheap copy of the blu to watch and I will get the next steel with the extended editions. :panic:

I picked up Legend of Korra Book One:Ait on blu-ray at a local shop for $4.99. Too good of a deal to ignore.

I'm tempted to wait for the final Hobbit film so I can buy this 3 set like I did with LotR but I REALLY want to watch DoS. :(

Can't you just rent it through Redbox or something for now?

This makes too much sense! :rotfl

But ya thats probably what I'll end up doing. I love the way the trilogy set of LotR came out so I'm hoping they do something similar for The Hobbit. I'm sure they'll have all 6 together too at some point.

Back