Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 131 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1981
    Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Default Re: Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Said goodbye to two great friends today.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    I'm a pretty nice guy.
    Feedback
    10 (100%)

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    28 (100%)

I'm not a Dude!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Said goodbye to two great friends today.

What happened?

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ween View Post
    What happened?
    Jordan the one on the right side of the picture has had diabetes for quite a while. Over time he's lost his eye sight and eventually got the point he literally wasn't comfortable in his own skin. So we were in the process of making plans to have hit sent on his way to a better place, and during that process the other puppy Joy basically stopped eating. Well, come to find out she most likely had liver cancer which moved very quickly. She also had arthritis in her back in from an injury when she was a pup and stress from a knee surgery. Those two combined to make it to where she didn't have the strength the last few days to do anything, and she probably wouldn't have made it through the weekend. So we decided today to send them on their way together much the same way they came into our lives 12 years ago as puppies. Needless to say my family is hurting pretty good. Both were ready and for them they needed to move on to heaven (yes, I believe my pets move on and will be there to give love to us again) but its odd after 12 years to not have them around anymore.

Asgardian
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Jordan the one on the right side of the picture has had diabetes for quite a while. Over time he's lost his eye sight and eventually got the point he literally wasn't comfortable in his own skin. So we were in the process of making plans to have hit sent on his way to a better place, and during that process the other puppy Joy basically stopped eating. Well, come to find out she most likely had liver cancer which moved very quickly. She also had arthritis in her back in from an injury when she was a pup and stress from a knee surgery. Those two combined to make it to where she didn't have the strength the last few days to do anything, and she probably wouldn't have made it through the weekend. So we decided today to send them on their way together much the same way they came into our lives 12 years ago as puppies. Needless to say my family is hurting pretty good. Both were ready and for them they needed to move on to heaven (yes, I believe my pets move on and will be there to give love to us again) but its odd after 12 years to not have them around anymore.
    I'm really sorry to hear that Josh.

Dark Beagle of the Sith™ MODERATOR
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darth Snoopy on Flickr Visit Darth Snoopy's Youtube Channel
    I'm very sorry to hear this, Josh. It's never easy saying goodbye to our furry companions.

I'm a pretty nice guy.
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    12 years is quite a lifespan. Sounds like they were an awesome pair buddy!

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by -jay- View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear that Josh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Snoopy View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear this, Josh. It's never easy saying goodbye to our furry companions.
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ZaCHw117 View Post
    12 years is quite a lifespan. Sounds like they were an awesome pair buddy!
    yeah, it was. That's about the top end for the breed. It sucks and my family is sad but with how they were it ws for the best.

KurJen - Kurgan Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    I'm sorry for the loss of your pups, Josh. There is a small silver lining in knowing they are no longer in pain and that you will see them again.

Page 131 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast