Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 131 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1998
  1. #1301
    Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    75,628
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

    Said goodbye to two great friends today.


  2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
  3. #1302
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Journeying across the stars
    Posts
    13,871
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Reputation
    I'm sorry Josh, that sucks big time.



  4. #1303
    Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    75,628
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Thanks Its been a rough day for sure.

  5. #1304
    I'm not a Dude!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Erebor
    Posts
    20,721
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Add The Ween on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Said goodbye to two great friends today.

    What happened?

  6. #1305
    Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    75,628
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ween View Post
    What happened?
    Jordan the one on the right side of the picture has had diabetes for quite a while. Over time he's lost his eye sight and eventually got the point he literally wasn't comfortable in his own skin. So we were in the process of making plans to have hit sent on his way to a better place, and during that process the other puppy Joy basically stopped eating. Well, come to find out she most likely had liver cancer which moved very quickly. She also had arthritis in her back in from an injury when she was a pup and stress from a knee surgery. Those two combined to make it to where she didn't have the strength the last few days to do anything, and she probably wouldn't have made it through the weekend. So we decided today to send them on their way together much the same way they came into our lives 12 years ago as puppies. Needless to say my family is hurting pretty good. Both were ready and for them they needed to move on to heaven (yes, I believe my pets move on and will be there to give love to us again) but its odd after 12 years to not have them around anymore.

  7. #1306
    Asgardian
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,257
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Jordan the one on the right side of the picture has had diabetes for quite a while. Over time he's lost his eye sight and eventually got the point he literally wasn't comfortable in his own skin. So we were in the process of making plans to have hit sent on his way to a better place, and during that process the other puppy Joy basically stopped eating. Well, come to find out she most likely had liver cancer which moved very quickly. She also had arthritis in her back in from an injury when she was a pup and stress from a knee surgery. Those two combined to make it to where she didn't have the strength the last few days to do anything, and she probably wouldn't have made it through the weekend. So we decided today to send them on their way together much the same way they came into our lives 12 years ago as puppies. Needless to say my family is hurting pretty good. Both were ready and for them they needed to move on to heaven (yes, I believe my pets move on and will be there to give love to us again) but its odd after 12 years to not have them around anymore.
    I'm really sorry to hear that Josh.


  8. #1307
    Dark Beagle of the Sith™ MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Punk in drublic!
    Posts
    23,466
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Reputation
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darth Snoopy on Flickr Visit Darth Snoopy's Youtube Channel
    I'm very sorry to hear this, Josh. It's never easy saying goodbye to our furry companions.

  9. #1308
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Journeying across the stars
    Posts
    13,871
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Reputation
    12 years is quite a lifespan. Sounds like they were an awesome pair buddy!

  10. #1309
    Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    75,628
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by -jay- View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear that Josh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Snoopy View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear this, Josh. It's never easy saying goodbye to our furry companions.
    Thanks guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaCHw117 View Post
    12 years is quite a lifespan. Sounds like they were an awesome pair buddy!
    yeah, it was. That's about the top end for the breed. It sucks and my family is sad but with how they were it ws for the best.

  11. #1310
    KurJen - Kurgan Mod MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Normandy
    Posts
    12,446
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Reputation
    I'm sorry for the loss of your pups, Josh. There is a small silver lining in knowing they are no longer in pain and that you will see them again.

Page 131 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •