Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lovable shih tzu, Princess Leia...

Attachments

• Smoo.jpg
    Smoo.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 283
Introducing Obi-Wan Kenobi Nipshank haha, yes that's his real name. My daughter picked him out, he's the first small dog we've had and he's been incredible. Not yappy, smart, cuddle when you want otherwise he can chill on his own; he's been a great doggie. Now 2 years old, he's a young man haha.

20120702_15.JPG
20120702_16.JPG

This is Ted on her 3rd bday. She is 4 now. Just had surgery on her knee ligament. I will try to get a pic of her in the bucket they gave me to make her wear. She hates it. Collars dont work on her. She flexes out of them or eats them. I love this dog!!

563630_260224900777556_951953291_n.jpg

I love Bullies. I hope to get one someday.

I hope you do!! They are nothing like any other dog i have owned. Truly their own breed lol. I should tell you to be careful what you wish for though..the 1st 2 years with one is a constant state of panic and shock. She is so loving, but so crazy as well. Truly unique.

I hope you do!! They are nothing like any other dog i have owned. Truly their own breed lol. I should tell you to be careful what you wish for though..the 1st 2 years with one is a constant state of panic and shock. She is so loving, but so crazy as well. Truly unique.

I know. That's probably why I don't have one. I'm used to Shelties or herding breeds.

I know. That's probably why I don't have one. I'm used to Shelties or herding breeds.

Yea, way different lol. I had a bearded collie. That dog was a Rhodes scholar compared to my bully. Ted isnt dumb, but stubborn and hard headed to a fault.

epe4e2a8.jpg

This is Moose we rescued him from the shelter, he is an amazing dog. Yes that is a full sized sofa.

A couple weeks ago I had the sad decision of putting down my 8 year old Aussie because of liver failure. Its been a tough loss, we miss her a lot.

qRLaUY.jpg

rQELZA.jpg

PXnNpS.jpg

Sorry for your loss buddy, it sure is a tough decision. I had to put one of my dogs down a while ago cuz he had bone cancer, its never easy.

Back