Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We decided to give tigger on the right a buddy. His name is Truman.

b2cd0a26.jpg

So far really pretty well. There is a lot of trying to figure each other out but otherwise no issues.

Damn I just got a lab/border collie pup. All this talk of 9-12 year talk of you getting out of your dogs is scaring me. I have had my dog for half a year now and it worries me. I want my baby for 15+!

I am used to having cats for around 20 years. Your story moved me Josh. And I need to post pics of my Harley girl, with Gizmo and Ashley. My Freak friends from FB have seen my pets. Excet Ash. Don't have pics of her on my computer.

Damn I just got a lab/border collie pup. All this talk of 9-12 year talk of you getting out of your dogs is scaring me. I have had my dog for half a year now and it worries me. I want my baby for 15+!

I am used to having cats for around 20 years. Your story moved me Josh. And I need to post pics of my Harley girl, with Gizmo and Ashley. My Freak friends from FB have seen my pets. Excet Ash. Don't have pics of her on my computer.

Enjoy them while you have them Eli. They're some of the best friends you can ever have.

I don't have a cat or dog but dammit, that cat is driving me nuts with that weird cat/baby cry. For almost a week now, there's this almost white cat, or is it light yellow, that is walking around my house and making cry noise. Like it lost all the kitten or mate or something.

I don't have a cat or dog but dammit, that cat is driving me nuts with that weird cat/baby cry. For almost a week now, there's this almost white cat, or is it light yellow, that is walking around my house and making cry noise. Like it lost all the kitten or mate or something.

It's probably in heat.

Back