Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Gates70 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread but....I was just wondering what people used for wall plaques to hold these swords ? I just ordered both the Atlantean and Father swords and need to hang them up.
    Did you get one of the cheap ones like in my first post? Still haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I keep watching them.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    An actual Marto sold loose for a decent price (around $300) a few weeks ago... sadly I didn't see it until it was over

Super Freak
    Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFACE View Post
    Did you get one of the cheap ones like in my first post? Still haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I keep watching them.
    I got the Marto versions....both Atlantean and Father. Should arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    An actual Marto sold loose for a decent price (around $300) a few weeks ago... sadly I didn't see it until it was over
    I got a 2-pack for $999. I know it's expensive but individually it would of cost more.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    This site often carries a lot of clearance fantasy weapons very cheap.
    http://budk.com/default.aspx
    Skadoosh!

Yea, I'd like the Marto, but I'm cheap :P

Super Freak
    Feedback
    36 (100%)
    They arrived today and as a very big Conan fan I only have one word, WOW ! I'm building a display with my Conan the Barbarian PF, a poster, these 2 swords and will most likely buy the helmet and Axe.

Damn... those are sexy. I used to prefer the Father's Sword over the Atlanteanl but seeing them side-by-side like that I'm now leaning much more towards the Atlantean.

Which is nice as its the primary sword in the flick anyways. Surprised they never sold a broken father's sword... that would be a cool variant.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    Damn... those are sexy. I used to prefer the Father's Sword over the Atlanteanl but seeing them side-by-side like that I'm now leaning much more towards the Atlantean.

Which is nice as its the primary sword in the flick anyways. Surprised they never sold a broken father's sword... that would be a cool variant.
    To be honest, I couldn't choose even having them in-hand. They are both so damn nice and the pics don't do them justice, as usual. They are both iconic IMO. On the Conan poster it's the father sword that you see through the word "Conan" and it plays a big part in the movie. I wouldn't want to choose

Those look awesome, color me jealous.

Congrats gates70, both swords are awesome, i want at least one of them, i have some marto swords and i love they work, do your swords came in wooden box?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast