Prop Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that exact sword EVILFACE. I say get it. I just have it displayed, no big deal that its not perfect. I have some pics of mine here https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50959&highlight=conan&page=15 I changed the handle or hilt wrapping on mine.

Evil I have to agree. If you are looking for a piece to hang on your wall and that's it. Pull the trigger. You have to LOOK for the diferences and hold both items to tell the diference. I know some are more anal than the others but if you want a Conan sword to fit the budget than buy it. :cool:

I'm also conflicted about which sword to get -I doubt I'd dish out more than $600. Ebay's got some good deals.

Still undecided. Will prolly get the cheapo from ebay for a placeover and grab one of the Martos later on.

UC recently released Highlander Swords (previously made by Marto)... I'm hoping this means that at some point they'll do the same for Conan.

I really want one of the Marto's, but can't justify the price. Especially as they never seem to sell for the BIN prices and no one will just list them as an auction.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but....I was just wondering what people used for wall plaques to hold these swords ? I just ordered both the Atlantean and Father swords and need to hang them up.

I don't have this sword, but used a wooden plaque to hang my Kurgan sword.

A lot of companies make them, the one I got came from Legendaryheroes.com But personally they were annoying so I'd recommend buying a similar item from someone else :lol

gg.jpg

You can buy wall plaques or sword hangers. I've never tried the sword hangers before though. I just put two screws in the wall and hang them that way.

I don't have this sword, but used a wooden plaque to hang my Kurgan sword.

A lot of companies make them, the one I got came from Legendaryheroes.com But personally they were annoying so I'd recommend buying a similar item from someone else :lol

gg.jpg

You can buy wall plaques or sword hangers. I've never tried the sword hangers before though. I just put two screws in the wall and hang them that way.

Thanks guys. So I guess any sword plaque will do. By the way, does anyone know what the exact color of these swords are in the movie ? On the Marto site they say that they have Silver, Bronze and I think gold.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but....I was just wondering what people used for wall plaques to hold these swords ? I just ordered both the Atlantean and Father swords and need to hang them up.

Did you get one of the cheap ones like in my first post? Still haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I keep watching them.

An actual Marto sold loose for a decent price (around $300) a few weeks ago... sadly I didn't see it until it was over :monkey2

Did you get one of the cheap ones like in my first post? Still haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I keep watching them.

I got the Marto versions....both Atlantean and Father. Should arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

An actual Marto sold loose for a decent price (around $300) a few weeks ago... sadly I didn't see it until it was over :monkey2

I got a 2-pack for $999. I know it's expensive but individually it would of cost more.

They arrived today and as a very big Conan fan I only have one word, WOW ! I'm building a display with my Conan the Barbarian PF, a poster, these 2 swords and will most likely buy the helmet and Axe.

007-1.jpg

008.jpg

005-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

Damn... those are sexy. I used to prefer the Father's Sword over the Atlanteanl but seeing them side-by-side like that I'm now leaning much more towards the Atlantean.

Which is nice as its the primary sword in the flick anyways. Surprised they never sold a broken father's sword... that would be a cool variant.

Damn... those are sexy. I used to prefer the Father's Sword over the Atlanteanl but seeing them side-by-side like that I'm now leaning much more towards the Atlantean.

Which is nice as its the primary sword in the flick anyways. Surprised they never sold a broken father's sword... that would be a cool variant.

To be honest, I couldn't choose even having them in-hand. They are both so damn nice and the pics don't do them justice, as usual. They are both iconic IMO. On the Conan poster it's the father sword that you see through the word "Conan" and it plays a big part in the movie. I wouldn't want to choose :rotfl

Congrats gates70, both swords are awesome, i want at least one of them, i have some marto swords and i love they work, do your swords came in wooden box?

Back