The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this done by a talented local artist here in Curacao in May. It's based off of a 1930s Japanese woodblock art print and it emcompasses a bunch of things I love: my favorite time of year, fall; my favorite holiday of the year, Halloween; my love of nature, landscape design, and Japanese gardening; and my favorite type of tree, the Japanese maple. Very please with how it came out.

momiji

My new R5-D4, just done this past Wednesday while visiting Orlando, and hitting Universal with a few other freaks.

My artist knocked this one out of the park. I'm over the moon...

And one more I'd love to get in the future...

R5 has a slightly wonky "eye", but other than that it's really, really good.

This is my new Black Widow tattoo that I had done in January. The artwork is by Elsa Chang and the tattoo itself was done by Emily Sloman of Have Fun Be Lucky Tattoo in Baltimore! It's on my left thigh/upper leg area.

8991_10152961461926221_5085482393114202026_n.jpg

This is my new Black Widow tattoo that I had done in January. The artwork is by Elsa Chang and the tattoo itself was done by Emily Sloman of Have Fun Be Lucky Tattoo in Baltimore! It's on my left thigh/upper leg area.

View attachment 171750

I was intrigued in the BW figure thread so I had to come for a gander. I'm glad I did! That tattoo is top notch :)

Back