The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh..thanks guys...appreciate the kind words. :) You'll be seeing more of me (and my upper arm). :lol

yduqajyj.jpg
Jack, Oogie, Link, Hylian crest, Mew, Bulbasaur, Mega man and Boo :) very unfinished sleeve works

Thank you! :) Slept better than I expected last night. I have a feeling this is going to be a quick one to heal. :yess:

Now I'm jonesing for my next tattoo to finally happen too! :D

I'm seriously considering working out another trip to Orlando to see my artist and get my R5 sometime around or just after Christmas.

Glad I got a free round trip ticket! :panic:

Last Friday I drove down to Richmond Va from Orange County NY to get this piece done at Loose Screw Tattoo by Guest Artist Scott Olive. I told him I wanted a piece inspired by The Clutch Song Animal Farm and this is what he came up with. to some it may sound nuts to travel that far for a tat and even I started to second guess myself but in the end I Love it ! And it was well worth the trip! Steal healing

imag.jpg

I went cross country for my first tattoo, and will revisit the same artist for my next. Hopefully by the end of the year.

So I don't think you're crazy. Awesome work there too! ;)

Heh! I'm glad I'm not alone! The guy does do awesome work;Thanks! I may get another when he comes back up next year or if I get the itch before then I'll just head to Florida.

Back