aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Hurry up and put the statues in there :)

I don't think Hulk can fit in a Besta with a door though? I'm shocked the P1 maquette can, never tried it.

Hurry up and put the statues in there :)

very soon I will begin :yess: had to wait for the delivery of the living room and dining room furniture

I don't think Hulk can fit in a Besta with a door though? I'm shocked the P1 maquette can, never tried it.

it fits :wink1: you can try :lol

8549156305_74249fea17_b.jpg

but for Hulk i gonna use a STUVA... it is 10cm deeper and you can use the Tombo doors... then you can see the Hulk from the front :)

Fantastic Oktay :clap looks great my friend :)

thank you my friend :wink1:

Great room Asian,but I would paint that room another color,maybe a orange,yellow,etc...

So excited to see that Iron Man LSF back in its rightful place Oktay :rock its a great display setup my friend...wish I was in the same position :( still no new house :gah:

Oktay my Friend, that setup looks Phenomenal, Very Impressive Looking, can't wait to see it when you have it all displayed in it's Awesomeness, Incredible Post my Friend

thank you Colossus my human mutant friend :) I'm glad you like the new setup

Great room Asian,but I would paint that room another color,maybe a orange,yellow,etc...

thanks Webb... I let the statues bring the color :D

So excited to see that Iron Man LSF back in its rightful place Oktay :rock its a great display setup my friend...wish I was in the same position :( still no new house :gah:

many thanks Andy for your support always ;) do not worry dude :duff the new house will come at some point ;)

Since yesterday, the first Collectibles have moved ... yuhuuu + a new statue ... find him :)

Have fun with the pictures my fellow Collectors :wave

69nqds.jpg

2vnmdyp.jpg

view from the couch

Last edited:
Re: aslan_gfx Collection - new Pics added on last page

Totally awesome set up! You have some amazing statues! Looking forward to seeing the rest in their new home!

Looks great man, how did you fit Optimus in besta? The base is huge, how did you shrink it? :)

Very classy and clean set-up!

Beautiful set up. Makes me switch my black bestas to white ones.

Can't wait to see it full of statues.
Btw, do you think one strip of led is enough to light up the statues, or would you have had 2 strip? Also, is the placement of the led in the most front better for lighting, how about if place exactly in the middle? :)

Back