Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giles 12 inch

I'm hoping against hope that it is Giles. If it's another Buffy or Spike or something....ugh.

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    Mickey Skellington
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Probably will be Giles..............Randy Giles though.

Who is this Giles you are all asking about? I have not seen him around anywhere

And don't panic, this weekend is just the preview... and I'm not telling you who it's a preview OF, so don't even try to bribe me

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    153 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Is the surprise a preview too? I hope so. If not, it better not be Star Wars 1/6 figure(s)

Actually I hope the surprise IS something that is either Star Wars (1/6 or 1/4) or Marvel (1/4 or weopon set) that will ship right away!!

My muse is a fickle b**ch
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Fritz On Twitter Add Fritz on Facebook Visit Fritz's Youtube Channel Visit Fritz's Instagram Channel
    Maybe it'll be Andrew with an exclusive light saber accessory?

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
    Feedback
    Giles phhht. Bring out the Judge or D'Hoffryn or something. Hahahahaha

We all know you will ***** and moan once Giles is released. I don't want to hear all that. Let's go the tried and true. Uber Vamp. That's a goer. Giles, plain, ordinary, suit. I have enough suits and Ken has glasses. Make your own. mwhahahahahaha.

Don't listen Sideshow. Leave Giles for last. A dreary end to a dead line. What an exit. I'll be your best friend. Keep 'em on a line. Go on I dare you. They wont appreciate it. Once he's out, they will abandon you.

Dusty. How about it?

Can't think of anything else to stir the pot, for now.

Administrator
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    Randy Giles!
    YES! You can never have too many Spike figures!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Actually, I wouldn't mind having a Randy Giles Spike figure someday, but after many other figures I've been longing for have been released. Giles is the #1 figure I've been waiting for for ages. And Dusty - you are such a tease - can't you give us a hint?!?

Now, what to do - do my annual "Black Friday" shopping day or sit around the computer on the Sideshow site all day?! Damn, I know my husband is going to make me leave the house! Glad to hear it's just a preview!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    OK Dusty, this is obviously a plea for bribery:

Who is this Giles you are all asking about? I have not seen him around anywhere

And don't panic, this weekend is just the preview... and I'm not telling you who it's a preview OF, so don't even try to bribe me
    I'm very rich and old, I know all the best restaurants in Beverley Hills, I know the best shops on rodeo drive, I know the best outlets in Camarillo, hell I even know the nearest Ferrari dealership to Thousand Oaks and I have a Harrods account and a brand new Range Rover..........plus I look like Russell Crowe and sound like Sean Connery

Now tell me it's Giles
    If your criticism isn't constructive......STFU!