Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last one was Red Skull which I could get on discount. I think I posted a picture of that, but not sure.
I'm thinking about getting the new Black Widow figure. I like the long sleek hair better than the Avengers hairdo and for Age of Ultron it looks she's going back to short again. I have the Cap Stealth/Steve Rogers 2-pack and Winter Soldier on PO. And also Star Lord, Gamorra and the Groot and Rocket 2-pack! :rock :rock :rock

My last one was Red Skull which I could get on discount. I think I posted a picture of that, but not sure.
I'm thinking about getting the new Black Widow figure. I like the long sleek hair better than the Avengers hairdo and for Age of Ultron it looks she's going back to short again. I have the Cap Stealth/Steve Rogers 2-pack and Winter Soldier on PO. And also Star Lord, Gamorra and the Groot and Rocket 2-pack! :rock :rock :rock

Very nice! I have the Cap Stealth/Steve Rogers 2-pack on order as well. I will be getting the Guardians pack but i want to get the money for my Transformers first.

You should order BW. Treat yourself. :D

:lol :lol

I might do that yeah. I'm waiting for a shop to get her in stock so I can use a discount code. It's only working on items in stock. So when they get her, I can get a 10% discount.

BTW, is there a Guardians 5-pack coming? Is that confirmed?

I'm doing fine my friend, I'm just getting the three day weekend started by chill'n out with a nice cold beer! :yess: :lol

Sounds good!! :rock :rock
I'm enjoying some vacationtime. Doing nothing and loving it! :lol

Jay I'm spamming your thread!! :pfft:

DGAF_zps857aff30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Back