Supersizing the Medi Stormtrooper....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing Her completed mate. I picked up a triad black hero suit for mine today, allong with some bootfeet and a BBI perfect body.

So you know, you might need to cut the boobs off the body to make the chestplate fit... or cut holes in the chestplate and resculpt it. :lol

Looking forward to seeing Her completed mate. I picked up a triad black hero suit for mine today, allong with some bootfeet and a BBI perfect body.

So you know, you might need to cut the boobs off the body to make the chestplate fit... or cut holes in the chestplate and resculpt it. :lol

Surprisingly, no mods needed. The only real issue was some minor heat to get the stupid 1-piece torso/pelvis over the hips. The shoes, hell, even the body suit fits great! :D

Just wish someone made a female breastplate. :(

I' m debating doing that myeslf actualy.. sculpting breasts onto the armor is simple. it's the recasting that's gonna be hard.

also, just wondering, did you give any consideration to doing "heel boots"?

I'm doing two sets of boots for her. one set based on SV's

femtrooper_ajc004.jpg

curtisy of triade toys. allthough, to keep in-theme with stormtroopers, i'm using the black bootfeet. so the soles/heels match.

190x282_10685.jpg
\
the boots themselves will be white.

also gonna do aregular set of boots as well. and i'm not going to do the exposed midriff.

also, just wondering, did you give any consideration to doing "heel boots"?

I'm doing two sets of boots for her. one set based on SV's

femtrooper_ajc004.jpg

curtisy of triade toys. allthough, to keep in-theme with stormtroopers, i'm using the black bootfeet. so the soles/heels match.

190x282_10685.jpg
\
the boots themselves will be white.

also gonna do aregular set of boots as well. and i'm not going to do the exposed midriff.

HA! :lol I actually considered doing that for maybe an hour. The abdominal piece can be trimmed off and still utilized but in the end, I wanted the figure to look like she could go to battle with the rest of the guys and just didn't feel the urge to chop to bits a $180 figure. I still have all the OG stufff should I ever change my mind. For these reasons also, the heels were considered but ultimately passed on.

So while this, the initial inspiration for the piece (the one on the right in both pics not the Broadzillatrooper), might be the ultimate Femtrooper:
femtroopers-hanging-out-standing-down1.jpg

user624_1177289412.jpg

This just looks more practical and "realistic" to put with my other Stormies:

f_stormtrooper.jpg

I don't care much for the exposed midriff either. That's not going to be part of mine. I am however going to have a few options when it comes to boots. for the record, here is a pic of the unfinished kit as it will be when it arrives.

ebay115jv5.jpg
'

and the box if anyone else ever wants to do this

0e43_1.JPG

I don't care much for the exposed midriff either. That's not going to be part of mine. I am however going to have a few options when it comes to boots. for the record, here is a pic of the unfinished kit as it will be when it arrives.

ebay115jv5.jpg
'

and the box if anyone else ever wants to do this

0e43_1.JPG

I've been working this kit onto a 1/6th figure. I need to make the bodysuit but otherwise it's about done.

I'm anxious to see where both these femTroopers go! Hasbro just released a femtroop as part of an EU boxset. She actually looked pretty cool.

Back