Any Vegetarians on This Board?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take great pleasure in killing in self-defense.

Then you obviously get off on power and exerting power over other people. Your primary motivation is not protection or justice. It is power. That makes you a bully.
It is unprofessional to take pleasure in killing. If killing must be done, you do it, but it is wrong to take pleasure in it. Only evil takes pleasure in destruction and killing.

Then you obviously get off on power and exerting power over other people. Your primary motivation is not protection or justice. It is power. That makes you a bully.
It is unprofessional to take pleasure in killing. If killing must be done, you do it, but it is wrong to take pleasure in it. Only evil takes pleasure in destruction and killing.

"It's not revenge I seek, it's punishment. "

As Toylion's Consigliere, I can tell you that he is no bully.

"It's not revenge I seek, it's punishment. "
Killing isn't an effective punishment. It's one of the reasons the death penalty isn't a deterrent. The death penalty is only a deterrent to reasonable, rational people who have self control. People who commit crimes that are death penalty punishable aren't reasonable, rational, or have self control. If they did, they wouldn't commit those crimes.
At least revenge would make sense. That would be understandable, because it's about making YOU feel better. If it makes you feel better, it works.
However, death doesn't work as a punishment for the other person, or as a deterrent for others following suit to do crime.

Did the cows, pigs, chickens or fish do anything to deserve punishment from you?
It seems to me you kill them for pleasure.

Last edited:
Probably because we grew up eating those foods from the time we were born and developed taste for them during many years. These unhealthy foods are like drugs, literally. Obviously sugar is addictive but dairy products contains casomorphins which are also addictive. It's only natural that milk would be so that the infants of any species would crave to drink the vital nutrition designed specifically for them. Problem is humans don't learn when to stop and grow up, or who's mother they should drink it from. We continue to drink it way beyond infancy. And I gotta say that meat, dairy and eggs are way overrated. They're nothing without plant-based food. Try eating those three things only and you'll see what I mean. Just a thing like watermelon alone (or cashew nuts) is more tasty than just meat. Those are healthy foods. It might sound biased but vegan food is the best food I've ever eaten (not just watermelons and nuts, lol). I say this as someone who came from a family who worshiped meat and made parilladas almost everyday.

I know fruits are delicious, But you can't eat just fruits. (I do eat a lot of fruits) some veggies I just can't eat, I try but either the taste is weird or the texture.
And I hate having to put dressing on salads.
Do you use any dressings?

I love onions and garlic on my pizza, along with sausage and salami and pepperoni.

but can you eat raw onions or garlic without the pizza?

Killing isn't an effective punishment. It's one of the reasons the death penalty isn't a deterrent. The death penalty is only a deterrent to reasonable, rational people who have self control. People who commit crimes that are death penalty punishable aren't reasonable, rational, or have self control. If they did, they wouldn't commit those crimes.
At least revenge would make sense. That would be understandable, because it's about making YOU feel better. If it makes you feel better, it works.
However, death doesn't work as a punishment for the other person, or as a deterrent for others following suit to do crime.

Did the cows, pigs, chickens or fish do anything to deserve punishment from you?

That's a quote from 'The Punisher'.

I know fruits are delicious, But you can't eat just fruits. (I do eat a lot of fruits) some veggies I just can't eat, I try but either the taste is weird or the texture.
And I hate having to put dressing on salads.
Do you use any dressings?

but can you eat raw onions or garlic without the pizza?

I love raw onions on chilli, chillii dogs.

'Punishment' and 'deterrent' aren't the same thing. Punishment is about the last crime. Deterrent is about the next. Death is a plenty effective punishment, whether it deters or not.

SnakeDoc

I like meat but meat producing is kind of destroying the environment. The amount of resources that it takes is pretty high.
Forgetting about feeling guilty about the animals for a moment, the effect on the environment is pretty bad too.
there is a lot of waste and polluting involved, land destruction, water waste, it's pretty bad guys

Cows are destroying the environment because of their abundant amounts of flatulence that contributes to greenhouse gas. In the absence of a natural predator, man is there to fill in the balance - to eat their delicious meat and to make soft, subtle leather from their hide. It's the way how nature intended it :lecture. And do you want to go against nature? Well, do ya?

if people hunted and killed their own cows then yeah, that would be great.

But mass produced meat.... just watch the videos..

'Punishment' and 'deterrent' aren't the same thing. Punishment is about the last crime. Deterrent is about the next. Death is a plenty effective punishment, whether it deters or not.

SnakeDoc

Death is not a punishment. It is a prevention of future crimes.
A punishment would need to be something the punished can experience to have a negative outcome. Death ends ALL experience, so the person killed experiences nothing, thus negating punishment. The rack is punishment because it is painful and the person lives to remember it. Execution ends experience so the person can't remember it.

if people hunted and killed their own cows then yeah, that would be great.

But mass produced meat.... just watch the videos..

Shhh. Nature made us this way. We're just a product of nature as the cows are.

Back