Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
se1-1.jpg

Nice pics. Is your SE on the original body or converted to TTA? I just snagged ex Snake Eyes, I am wondering whether to convert or not convert...

Just reworked my SE today. Put him on a CR Superman body and checked out some comic book pics of SE and came up with this. I like it a little more. The stock SE was just too plain for me.
2703c8ea.jpg

085800a8.jpg

c3ca8812.jpg

a904afc1.jpg

Still waiting for one more piece to complete him.

Last edited:
steve..awesome set up and poses.
never get tired of seeing different freaks' take on SE.
:exactly:

Great looking SE! How does he look next to other Joes, I'm watching a few CR Superman bodies on Ebay and wonder how he compares size wise to other figures? Also how did you make or where did you get the capsules on his forearm? Thanks for the pics!:clap

The CR body is bigger than the TTA bodies which I used for my other Joes. I'll post pics tonight. The capsules came from an old hasbro scarlet spider figure made years ago.

I really like how that body looks in the shirt and I like the look of the capsules too. I made a set for my cartoon version of SE's ankles, so I think they are very SE ish.

I bough ex SE from a board member and he arrived today. The body is really loose therefore, I will need to convert to TTA. I am really impressed with my first Joe :clap

And there are several figures that are more impressive than Snake Eyes in the line. He is kewl with work but a lame duck out of the box IMHO.

And there are several figures that are more impressive than Snake Eyes in the line. He is kewl with work but a lame duck out of the box IMHO.

I have Storm Shadow (hopefully) coming this week from Go Hastings. I have Zartan on preorder. I am looking at Firefly and the Ninja's (red and viper) as well.

I am working my way into the line.

Back