• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: NO NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME

:lol no trust me it is a "thank goodness" moment. I've been spending too much lately so I'm happy with the delay

I'm actually looking forward to doing this one and will probably do it regardless right after I finish zach's order. I'm kicking around the idea of getting a Supes PF and having a display ready for one might push me in that direction.

I'm actually looking forward to doing this one and will probably do it regardless right after I finish zach's order. I'm kicking around the idea of getting a Supes PF and having a display ready for one might push me in that direction.

that's fine by me :lol I'll be ready for it when you are. I've got money saved but starting custom projects always eats into it. I'll just get into the savings for the MoS PF and recuperate the loss on the next paycheck :lol

Am wondering how long until I get my shelf? I realized it will be over 3 months almost 4 already. Let me know. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay, Amstel. I've got you down as sending a deposit of $40 on Feb 19th 2014. Not quite as long as you thought, a little over two months but still longer than I like to stretch it out for sure. I've gone ahead and refunded your deposit just now.

ZACH888, I've also refunded your deposit since I won't be able to finish your order anytime soon.

Last week my good friend and coworker who I've been building shutters with for over 15 years fell off a ladder in our shop and broke three ribs, his scapula and 8 vertebrae. He'll recover but will be unable to work for at least two, maybe three months so I'll be taking on part of what he does during his recovery process. That means my workload has increased quite a bit and I won't be able to finish any existing projects and definitely not take on any new ones for a while.

I apologize to all who were waiting for shelves or wanting to get some. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to building some soon!

Okay, I'm sorry you won't be able to finish my shelf. I do understand you have a full plate right now. It's all cool. I'm bad with dates so I'm not always accurate. :lol

Coco:

Sent you some PM's.

Trying to pay my balance for my shelves :)

Thanks.

Amstel, these obviously aren't your posters but this is your shelf if you still want it. If not, that's cool too. I was just able to finish it this weekend and wanted to see if you're still interested in it.

Those are for your black Double, jimmy, which is also done along with the three saber shelves. As soon as you decide on the pics for those let me know.

Those are for your black Double, jimmy, which is also done along with the three saber shelves. As soon as you decide on the pics for those let me know.

Gah ! :panic:

If you have any suggestions let me know.

I have a bunch of prequel ones too but I was thinking the OT. But maybe not the traditional releases of the posters.

There's definitely no shortage of SW posters. I always liked the Drew Struzan posters myself.

Let me see what I find and I will shoot you some ideas

This shelf is available to anybody who wants it. Deluxe Double with felt lined drawer. Cost is $70 plus shipping. The posters aren't fixed so they can be swapped out for a different set.

Back