• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: TAKING NEW ORDERS

That'll be a cool shelf. I'm looking forward to that one. I may have to push it back a bit. I have one large order to finish this month and I have to work in a repair job. UPS pummeled EXOTICLEX's box and tore up both of his shelves. :mad: I've got to fix them a.s.a.p.

no worries Coco :) while I'm excited, I'm patient as well.

Sorry to hear about Lex's shelf! hate that UPS can be like that:mad They don't like coming to my house anymore b/c one of their drivers got fired for hitting my car and not reporting it. If something is being shipped via UPS, I get it shipped to my job now. Hope his shelf makes it in one piece on the next go around :pray:

What would be a good set up for the snake I got off of you

If I had Snake and Storm Shadow I'd use a silver glazed DX Double with a 6x9 movie poster but just Snake Eyes would look cool on a DX Single too.

Any progress on my shelf?

Got it painted and ready for glaze. I really like the Double with a drawer on it. As soon as I have time I'll be making one for myself.

no worries Coco :) while I'm excited, I'm patient as well.

Sorry to hear about Lex's shelf! hate that UPS can be like that:mad They don't like coming to my house anymore b/c one of their drivers got fired for hitting my car and not reporting it. If something is being shipped via UPS, I get it shipped to my job now. Hope his shelf makes it in one piece on the next go around :pray:

Yeah, I hated that they got damaged. Looked like they tossed it around real good. The box had nearly a whole corner missing.

If I had Snake and Storm Shadow I'd use a silver glazed DX Double with a 6x9 movie poster but just Snake Eyes would look cool on a DX Single too.

Got it painted and ready for glaze. I really like the Double with a drawer on it. As soon as I have time I'll be making one for myself.

Yeah, I hated that they got damaged. Looked like they tossed it around real good. The box had nearly a whole corner missing.

Thanks for updating me about my shelf! I bet its looking good. A drawer is a great addition to the shelf huh? Will make it easier on me having an access to the Joke's accessories to change them out at any time.

Re: Figure Display Shelves: NO NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME

Just found this thread again since the site redesign - absolutely superb work, I'm gonna have to find some wall space and sort out what I will need. This bring out the figure in such an amazing way. That Avengers shelf with the drawer is genius!!

Thanks for updating me about my shelf! I bet its looking good. A drawer is a great addition to the shelf huh? Will make it easier on me having an access to the Joke's accessories to change them out at any time.

I love having a drawer. I've added it to my bigger shelves for a while and really like it even on the Double. I'm shipping yours out this Saturday if all goes according to plan. I should have some pics of it with the glaze on it in a day or two.

Just found this thread again since the site redesign - absolutely superb work, I'm gonna have to find some wall space and sort out what I will need. This bring out the figure in such an amazing way. That Avengers shelf with the drawer is genius!!

Thanks, slinger! :rock

Thanks Coco! I will keep an eye on this thread in the next day or two to see the pictures. Can't wait! :)

Pretty cool looking. Looks like you put a lot of work into these. Let me know when you start making some more stands. In the mean while I will try to convince my wife to let me hang my figures on the wall!

Thanks Coco! I will keep an eye on this thread in the next day or two to see the pictures. Can't wait! :)

Here's your shelf with the glaze on it. All I have left is to seal it once the glaze cures out and line the drawer with felt, then you'll be all set.

Pretty cool looking. Looks like you put a lot of work into these. Let me know when you start making some more stands. In the mean while I will try to convince my wife to let me hang my figures on the wall!

But...but...Where else are you suppose to hang them? :dunno

:lol

All my displays allow for the posters to be swapped out easily. I just put mine in there for the pic. :D Tell me again which posters you were wanting, Amstel, and I'll stick them in there and take a pic.

It's from TDK movie. I plan to have a cop joker and bank robber joker up on that shelf. :) I'd like one that says "why so serious?" and any other joker poster would do.

Yeah I like that! Looks cool! :D Thank you!

Looks like I'm going to be in a way later batch for the Comic Superman PF so we gots even more time for my shelf :hi5: :lol

Back