• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love them ! Thank you brother :rock

Just a reminder, jimmy. I've got the saber shelves boxed and ready to send your way.

I would love a deluxe quad whenever you can get one made. Thanks!

I'm rearranging my collection and will be taking a Deluxe Quad with silver glaze down soon. If you're interested in that one just let me know, cabel.

Just a reminder, jimmy. I've got the saber shelves boxed and ready to send your way.

I'm rearranging my collection and will be taking a Deluxe Quad with silver glaze down soon. If you're interested in that one just let me know, cabel.

Sounds great. Let me know when.

List updated.

Sounds great. Let me know when.

It's actually the one in my first post that has the Captain America figures on it. I'll locate a box for it and get it packaged. Pm me your zip and I can get you a shipping total after I weigh it.

I saw you didn't have my color or poster size on your list, silver glaze, 4x6

The Deluxe Double in the Sandstone color is what I would like. 4x6 poster of the I-Max Godzilla poster. Thanks

Attachments

• GZLA_IMAXart_DOM_Blog_1000x1460-610x890.jpg
    GZLA_IMAXart_DOM_Blog_1000x1460-610x890.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Hey coco, could you double my order to 4 deluxe doubles with 4x6s and silver glaze. I'll take them in pairs if it's easier for your schedule when you get to it. I decided to add another section to my display plans.

Hey coco, could you double my order to 4 deluxe doubles with 4x6s and silver glaze. I'll take them in pairs if it's easier for your schedule when you get to it. I decided to add another section to my display plans.

I'll add it to the list, J.

Hoping to be able to put the Neca 24" HTT Godzilla on it.

I'm 99% sure a two foot Godzilla won't fit on the Deluxe Double. In fact I doubt he would even fit on the 1/4 scale shelf. It'll probably have to be something completely custom to hold that big'un.

Wow these are amazing, shame I live in the UK as I'd be ordering these :) congrats to the people who get them.

It's pricey to ship overseas for sure. I'm working on a design that will allow me to break the shelves down so they can be flat packed. Should save on shipping that way.

How wide are those shelves? I know it would need to be 7" for G to fit on one.
Thanks

The Double is 15" wide, 6 1/4" deep at each side and flares out to 7 1/4" deep at the center.

Coco. Am I still on the list for what we discussed or do I need to Make the request.

I updated the list just now. I think I've got you down for what we talked about but double check me just in case.

Per our discussions bro:

One is the Quad for Cap (Higher back to raise the posters slightly)

One is a Dual, wide base (to handle the DX bases of Keaton and Reeves) and raised higher off the ground dual posters.

One is a Dual with the raised dual posters for 66 Bats and Robin (like the one you have with the drawer)

One is a Dual for Commander Ganch and Wolfe with horizontal image (as per our PM).

Back