Username- ID changed?? List it here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is the list so small? there's been numerous people that have had their names changed numerous times and hasn't had it displayed. Shifty.
Nothing Shifty about it I can assure you.
I don't add peeps who just ask for their username to be changed via Dave. Unless someone tells me their username has changed I don't know they've done it, that's between them and Dave.

In order for it to be listed here. individuals have to post in this thread, I guess it's a way of acknowledging that they actually want others to know their name change. No-one is forced to let others now.
Just because someone has had their name changed, doesn't mean they have to tell everyone about it. If they do, they can post here, the option is theirs.
x :duff
And I'm pretty sure Voorhees27 is Voorhees27 again...for a long time

Yeah, he was the other only briefly if I remember right but he's not posted in here to update it, so I've not changed it.
He's always been Voorhees to anyway :rock
x :wave

was: da_rambler20

Now: Rambler
x

Thread updated :wave
x :peace

Hi all.

Well 5 years is long enough. I am asking if any other mods want to take over this and the other threads as I need some time away.
If a mod is unwilling and anyone here wants to take over the up keep of these 2 threads in this section, please lemme know.

Thanks peeps.

Shell
x :duff

How do I go about changing my password? My old email on this site is no longer working. So I think i need a moderator to step in, right?

Hey ya'all. I'm trying to change my user name and paid $25 to do it, it's frustrating, as the site administrator has not gotten back to me and it specifically stated that all premium members would be able to change their user name at least once a year. This is definitely not the case and I really feel gypped. I'm having a Tommy Wiseau episode here. Some if you can see this, HELP!! :gah:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...884-user-name-changes-list-9.html#post9651445

Aswell as sending Darklord Dave a private message you can post your change in the above thread, it's in the premium members only section.
Dave isn't online every day but he does get it done :duff
Hope it gets changed soon for you.
x :peace

Hey ya'all. I'm trying to change my user name and paid $25 to do it, it's frustrating, as the site administrator has not gotten back to me and it specifically stated that all premium members would be able to change their user name at least once a year. This is definitely not the case and I really feel gypped. I'm having a Tommy Wiseau episode here. Some if you can see this, HELP!! :gah:

I wish dave granted us a one lifetime name change for free to the non premium from other Premium friends
A lot of premium guys will never ever change their name, they are happy with their name, they should be able to donate their name change

Last edited:
I've been saving all of my yearly name changes so I can set them on fire all at once in front of the peasant non-premium members. :devil

can you spare one name change?

hqdefault.jpg

I gave up paying to be a Premium Member. I was paying $25 just to have a 100x100 avatar. I have a healthy post count and reputation points so I'm entitled to be classed as a Premium member regardless. ;) :lol :peace

Back