Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought any TBS figures yet - 4 or 6".

I'm still after X-wing pilot Biggs, EpII clone pilot, & Vizam, but I'll get them when I get around to it.

Not real enthused since the vintage cards stopped - & probably back before that actually.

No interest in 6" myself. I'm just keeping an eye on the 3 3/4" line for characters like Ree Yees and Doallyn. Done with the core characters unless its a version I don't have or is a noticeable improvement on a previous one (which these days they usually aren't)

Laughable figures. It just can't be taken for granted that these things get better with time. In so many case they end up worse.

There's a few OT items that I never got actually, off the top of my head:

-the ewok 2 pack with the catapult
-the new speeder bike
-either of the two Battle of Endor pilot 3 packs
-the Battle of Yavin pilot pack(s?)
-the grey ugnaught
-the imperial scanning crew sets

I bought the Kmart scanning crew set. The one with TK-421. Didn't buy the second part with just the officers, didn't care about the wheels piece. That was the last 3 3/4 item I bought.

According to a couple sites, namely Jedi Temple Archives and Bantha Skull, it seems Hasbro's 4" line is getting back on track this fall. with no less than 18 brand new figure aanouced for the first wave alone, i can't wait to see Hasro reveals for the black series at San Diego.

20140719_134242.jpg

This is about finished. I want to add Wedge behind Lando and next to Chewie. Behind the villains I am debating between more Imperial troopers, the ESB Bounty Hunters, or random iconic aliens like Greedo, Tusken, Gammo, Bib Fortuna, Wampa, etc. I know it's a bit crammed but I like it that way. These aren't high end pieces by today's standards so I don't mind it being a bit claustrophobic. I am going to put the rest in storage. No room to display them but I'd rather have the option to switch things out once in a while rather than getting pennies back for them....

To the small scale experts out there, has there been a Boba ship produced yet, that is sized to match the Rise box set Jango ship?

The R5 droid (which looks like its the one at the rebel briefing in ROTJ) is the only figure of interest in that lot, other than Ree Yees and ''Skiffguard'' that I already have on order. No new OT reveals that I can see, I think the R5 droid was already seen anyway.

Back