Why don't they restore stonehenge and the pyramids?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I don't really care about the pyramids. Stonehenge I think should be...it's kinda like going to a cemetery, and tombstone falling over......you leave it? I don't. I correct it.......... Thanks

How in the heck does someone dig up a 5 year old thread with their first post?

Especially a non-collectible one.

I had mentioned about deleting really old threads that haven't seen action for years, but that was shot down.

Wasn't the limestone exterior of the pyramids swiped somewhat recently? Like the last 100 years or something?
I recall seeing on TV that the limestone was scavenged for other uses.

I could be wrong......
You are correct. There was an earthquake that devastated Cairo and about the only thing left standing because it was so well built was the Great Pyramid. They took apart the one structure that was built right, the last Wonder of the World, and used the stones to make more crappy buildings like the ones that fell apart from the earthquake.

Epic, epic fail.

I agree, I don't really care about the pyramids. Stonehenge I think should be...it's kinda like going to a cemetery, and tombstone falling over......you leave it? I don't. I correct it.......... Thanks
Supposedly Stonehenge was used for mystical purposes, which has largely been deactivated by it's disarray.

I know Edgar Cayce said that the proof that Atlantis was real was underneath the Sphinx
I wish they dug up the proof to know once and for all.

136178023349357_animate.gif

I know Edgar Cayce said that the proof that Atlantis was real was underneath the Sphinx
I wish they dug up the proof to know once and for all.

Some feel that ancient Egyptians were decedents of Atlantians.

Stonehenge and pyramid restoration!!!?? eff that...

why cant they sort out HT's ED209 rubber dome dammmit.

hey grizzly....
if you are bodie reincarnated, blink twice.....

got it.

Back