Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello……? :stick ;)

If you had the option to choose, which one would you pick?

Hot Toys 1/4 endoskeleton or Sideshow 1:1 endoskeleton combat veteran bust?
I'm having trouble deciding!:gah:

If I had to choose I'd pick the 1:1 endoskull. It is heavy and evil looking. Plus it's still available at retail. Get the 1/4 later.

I just received mine today. The teeth are absolutely horrible and it had a QA sticker on it.

image.jpg

If you buy the new release bad teeth is what you're gonna get.

The above is a fact and I have confirmation in the responses I received from Sideshow customer service.
Here are some snippets from two emails -

"Thank you for your email. I closely examined your pictures and compared them side by side with a few other busts. Please know this looks to be the normal state of the teeth on the bust, and as such, we will not have a replacement for you that would be a significant improvement."

After the above response I noticed a new pre-order that went up for this same item , after is said less than 10 left. I asked the customer rep if the new busts would have the teeth shown on their website photos, and if so, can I exchange mine for one of those. Here is their response -

"Thank you for your response. As the pieces you mentioned are still in production, however, they will most likely look similar to your piece. Additionally, we cannot exchange one item for another."

So all being told, their website photos looks absolutely nothing like what I, and others, received. They said nothing about fixing the issue (teeth) currently, or in the future. They left me no other choice, but to return it. I cannot pay almost $600 for an item that is so horribly flawed. I'm not a hardcore perfectionist at all, but the teeth issue is a joke. I can't believe they think that's acceptable. I really wanted this bust, but I also expected something similar to what is shown on their website, photo wise. I was wrong. The rest of the bust is excellent, but one of the main focal points it epic fail.

You have been warned

I appologize as I dont mean to hijack but I am at a loss lol. Im curious if anyone can direct me to find a acrylic display case with black base for my SS endoskull. I figured this thread would be the best place for info. Ive spent countless hours online with no luck.

Back