Captain Antilles IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sweat, they are great figures! And at least you got to the thread before it was a year old. I have seen threads a lot older brought back to the front.

I picked up a couple of the Antilles, great price. Going to use all the bits for custom Rebel officers and honor guards.

Thanks for the heads up!

Nice! I was just looking at my Vader and thinking that he could stand to be re-posed; The good Captain plus a Whippy Stand is exactly the type of thing I'm looking for.

choke.jpg

Ordered. Thanks for the heads-up! :rock

Got me one too from BBTS! Couldn't resist at that price. It just came in today. Mine was $28.79 with the Black Friday discount!!!

Has anyone tried displaying him off of his feet getting choked by Vader?
Can his ankles be posed with the boots on?
And how does Vaders hand fir on the neck? It looks like he only comes with his saber holding hand on his left hand.
Any pics would be great to see!
Thanks!

Has anyone tried displaying him off of his feet getting choked by Vader?
Can his ankles be posed with the boots on?
And how does Vaders hand fir on the neck? It looks like he only comes with his saber holding hand on his left hand.
Any pics would be great to see!
Thanks!

I attempted that before, didn't turn out well. For a start, with the buck body, Antilles' arms wouldn't bend enough for his hands to reach his neck.

For an accurate movie scene display, I made him being flung onto the ground with his arms and legs in the air.:lol

Really?
My Shaun figure is on a Buck body and he can reach his neck with both arms.
Do you have any pics of your display?

Back