Alien: Space Jockey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we did see the holographic projections of the jockeys in the bio suits running through our gang though and they were alot smaller

The Engineers in the hologram and the ones who woke up were accurate size. The perception that the Engineers were King Kong size was mistaken.

Maybe, but Ridley choosing the cast children in the space suits for the creature reveal scene at the start of Alien makes me think the size was intentionally gigantic. And he later bottled out for Prometheus once he realised it would be incredibly difficult to work with creatures the size he originally intended them to be.

But enough of that! Im loving all these pictures. would love a jockey diorama

Maybe, but Ridley choosing the cast children in the space suits for the creature reveal scene at the start of Alien makes me think the size was intentionally gigantic. And he later bottled out for Prometheus once he realised it would be incredibly difficult to work with creatures the size he originally intended them to be.

But enough of that! Im loving all these pictures. would love a jockey diorama

The Engineers are really big, just not King Kongs. Anyway, the new NECA Engineers should be here in September! :hi5:

The Engineers in the hologram and the ones who woke up were accurate size. The perception that the Engineers were King Kong size was mistaken.

Not according to some of the designer's in an interview i read,they confirmed they made them smaller than the original,as Ridley requested

Here is a pics that I took in Giger's Museum of the Space Jockey maquette,wish we could get the exacte same one:panic::thud:
You don't see it in the photo but it's huge:panic:and it actualy looks way better in person:thud:
DSC08447.jpg

Looking good! I love how they seem to be in accurate scale with each other. I had some pics of my Jockey and Kane in the Capsule Q thread. They look great together. Nice pics btw.

Thanks a lot mate!
Yes accidentaly, space jockey and capsule q are exactly the same scale. Great opporunity for a nice diorama. :)
I cant see your photos at the thread. Send me a link if possible.

Congrats for Sano!Amazing!

Thanks a lot mate!
Yes accidentaly, space jockey and capsule q are exactly the same scale. Great opporunity for a nice diorama. :)
I cant see your photos at the thread. Send me a link if possible.

Congrats for Sano!Amazing!

Hmm, not sure where my pics went. But, they weren't the best pics anyways. Your's are way better :lol

Oh and thanks! The Sano Alien is my most prized Alien piece at the moment. Until Sano makes a bigger version that is. :pray:

HCG Space Jockey repainted by Maximus Miniatures from V-Raptor's collection:

Here is my HCG Space Jockey maquette. It's modified by me and repainted by Maximus Miniatures studio. The sculpt sure has some hard lack of details, so we decided to paint it little bit closer to the original Giger painting. Looks pretty nice to me.

I never liked this version becouse of its mediocore sculpture, bad painting and large base. Very nice repaint though!

Yes, the sculpt is really low on this one, I'm totally agree with you. And adding the egg chamber hole and the chest burster break on his chest doesn't solve all it's problems.

But I really like this huge heavy base, I should say. It fits great to the other bigger 1/6 and 1/3 scale Alien items. So I'm quite satisfied with the result.

Anyway, HCG is my less favorite manufacture so far, lol. Terrible quality.

The repaint looks pretty nice though. Just as long as you're satisfied with it, that's all that really matters.

I've said this to you before, but I like the extra mods you've done. Especially the opening to the egg chamber. Wished my Palisades Jockey had that.

Back