Hot Toys - MMS 87- Planet of the Apes General Ursus spec + hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, kinda makes me wish I was an Apes fan, these are all AMAZING figures!!!!

And you can bet they will look exactly like these pics when you receive them :lecture

The specs say removeable hat, but there are no pics with him with the hat off. He does look great though.

I'm definitely getting Ursus, I've got to have at least one of these apes whatever the price.

Goodbye Sideshow Toht and Ark of the Covenant. :wave

The specs say removeable hat, but there are no pics with him with the hat off. He does look great though.

20081222073121424.jpg.jpg

This General Ursus has brought me to my knees!!

THERE IS A GOD!!

Again, I kowtow a thousand times to Hot Toys!!!!!

Man Sideshow must be pretty humiliated. They were so proud of their Apes line and they didn't sell and once again Hot Toys comes along and just schools them on how to do 1:6 figures right. You can bet Hot Toys will do a Movie Masterpiece Indiana Jones when Sideshow is done with the license (and probably Bond too).

Man Sideshow must be pretty humiliated. They were so proud of their Apes line and they didn't sell and once again Hot Toys comes along and just schools them on how to do 1:6 figures right. You can bet Hot Toys will do a Movie Masterpiece Indiana Jones when Sideshow is done with the license (and probably Bond too).

You do realize this line is only coming around because SS holds the rights to the figures and is having HT do them right? Same with Hellboy and from what I've heard Iron Man too.

Keep in mind Sideshow figures came out years ago and were a 3rd of the price.

Not really fair to compare these to Sideshow previous offerings.

Back