Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's insane. I sold mine last year or the year before. It was loose and missing the clean head, that's it. I was asking $120 shipped, and someone STILL tried to chew me down to $80!! :lol

Even then it was going for around $300.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, no doubt it's quite a shock!

I actually got $80 for my loose, complete Two-Face and $75 for my New, Unopened one! Nobody wanted this figure soon after he originally came out. You couldn't even make your money back. :(

My how the times have changed.

I don't know how much he retailed for, but I got mine Mint sealed in shipper for about $200 around 2 years ago on eBay. He is technically my first HT ever, haha, even though Gordon was the first one I officially ordered from a retailer site.. I decided to start collecting when pre-orders for DX11, DX12 were announced and started to collect the characters from TDK. Only one I'm missing that I want is Scarecrow, and I'm hoping they will release a new one, but the chances of that are probably low. Still love him despite the jacket issue.

a7a3y6u4.jpg
tried puting the gun to his head but I might have the wrong body? Elbows are not double jointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a custom but I'm guessing I was duped when I purchased off eBay. Mine is not double jointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:panic:I just scored a brand new Harvey for just 130$!!! :panic:

My local comic book store put it on a shelf without knowing its true value! :slap

I thought it was a joke until I walked out of the store with it! :yess:

Hello i got a question.

i got hot toy two face but the stand (that thing between his legs) is broken, can i buy
just a cheap stand and add that thing on the two face base?

Back