"I am not happy with this" poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The biggest disappointment of 2008

• Bruce Lee PF

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Moria Orc pF

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Galadriel PF

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Jurassic Park Diorama

• Namor Comiquette

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Irom Man Mark I

• Gandalf the White PF

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Aragorn PF

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
JP's dio problem was the sloppy paint job and questionable pose. The price didn't help either. Plus we waited so long for the first piece, got a dio instead of a maquette, and then got no pieces afterward.

Pose? It was the shoddy paint job that people took issue with. The pose was what people complained about in the T.rex vs. Trike dio (And still it is dynamic and with the creatures tumbling through the air, over the cliffside, with the T.rex being run through by the trike's horn. Personally I can't contrive of a better pose. Love it). Different dios with different complaints. Nothing wrong with the JP dio when repainted, in fact it is breathtaking; see repaint thread.

I don't have anything wrong with any of the pieces listed. Aside from the red cloth on the Moria orc (and still I don't see it as that big of a deal), and the fact that Galadriel is a bit static, they're fine. I agree with Dave; on the whole, it has just been people caterwauling over trivialities.

Last edited:
I saw the Bruce Lee in person in a shop tonight and I was still gobsmacked by exactly how crap it is.And filled with even more admiration and respect for Arnie Kim and ENTERBAY.

I've said this before, but the complaining about people complaining gets old too. Bearmodel posted both "best" and "worst" threads, so I don't think he/she is being overly critical.

I personally am disappointed in Galadriel, because it's the old LOTR PF that I wouldn't consider buying. I don't think I would display it even if it were given to me for free. No offense to those who love it, but it's just not for me.

Aragorn had the bad face paint job that went from looking like a mini-Viggo to a crazed nobody.

Abomination is pricepoint and the choice of an "unknown" character.

Where have you guys been?!!

I love my Aragorn. I think it looks awesome!

Back