Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's something I will be able to tell at the end of this month when I have to drag that monster from the UK all the way to Germany:thud:

You really have to look at one in real-life Andy... Your Wolverine was almost the same price but much less detail than this CM:lecture

Shame the seller doesnt live nearer Chris, you could have passed my way and gone for drink! :duff :yess:

Hulk was also around 23kg or so that will be close I think...

Hulk is heavy guys! Colin, you've got the Abomination PF havent you? Thats got to be heavy? :dunno

Hi guys,

I'm selling this BIG GUY, contact me if you are interested.

Predator_09.jpg

I have added several new plants and skulls (included in the sale) to enhance the visual effect and the movie accuracy
Shipping from Italy (Rome)

Last edited:
@Andy: Yes a shame that he lives totally out of the direction otherwise we could have had some drinks somewhere.
I am in for quite a surprise then I think because I expect that Hulk is almost gonna be as heavy as my CM Predator...

@Col: didn't see your pics before, very nice pics you made of the beast:)

I paid $3000 for mine but $5000 or more is just out of control. Maybe in another 15 years.

If I could own just 1 collectable in the world that I've never owned before it would be this guy.

It truly is the ultimate statue of the ultimate hunter. No offence Fred Dryer. :wink1:

I really really want this statue so bad I think as of right now it's still the best predator statue to date...what is the going price for this bad boy nowadays? $3500? $4000? I am 95% sure I will sell all my mortal kombat statues, I have 5 on preorder and one in hand, that should be more than half way to get this. But even if I have the money ready now, I don't see this for sale anywhere.

Question for the owner of this piece:

How much did you pay for this and when did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

How much do you like it? Will you ever consider to sell this? If yes, please let me know :)

I really really want this statue so bad I think as of right now it's still the best predator statue to date...what is the going price for this bad boy nowadays? $3500? $4000? I am 95% sure I will sell all my mortal kombat statues, I have 5 on preorder and one in hand, that should be more than half way to get this. But even if I have the money ready now, I don't see this for sale anywhere.

Question for the owner of this piece:

How much did you pay for this and when did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

How much do you like it? Will you ever consider to sell this? If yes, please let me know :)

For the price it goes for these days it would probably be cheaper to get a custom one made exactly how you want it done.

Back