Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was one of those very rare occasions when an item was available for less than retail in the U.K.
We pay more for everything over here.

When I finally decided to order one I contacted my local retailer to be told there was about 20 people on the waitlist, Thought I had no chance.
Luckily I managed to get one.

Good luck with your search Mamba, he is truly awesome.

For the price it goes for these days it would probably be cheaper to get a custom one made exactly how you want it done.

Nah I'd rather have the original one from cinemaquette :)

This was one of those very rare occasions when an item was available for less than retail in the U.K.
We pay more for everything over here.

When I finally decided to order one I contacted my local retailer to be told there was about 20 people on the waitlist, Thought I had no chance.
Luckily I managed to get one.

Good luck with your search Mamba, he is truly awesome.

Lucky you, well thank you, hope I could fine one with the price I like :)

I really really want this statue so bad I think as of right now it's still the best predator statue to date...what is the going price for this bad boy nowadays? $3500? $4000? I am 95% sure I will sell all my mortal kombat statues, I have 5 on preorder and one in hand, that should be more than half way to get this. But even if I have the money ready now, I don't see this for sale anywhere.

Question for the owner of this piece:

How much did you pay for this and when did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

How much do you like it? Will you ever consider to sell this? If yes, please let me know :)

wow :horror, looking for one of these now!? Just fyi, the base on this is bigger than anything you have in your collection or on order, it's huge. I got mine for like $2500 for local pick up about 2 xmas's ago. The catch was that I also had to buy a CM Alien too, which I ended up selling a week later. Would you sell your SS P1 to get it? I do like it a lot, but I am in the minority that prefers the accurate SS P1 Ex, which is what I have on display right now. My CM is boxed up cause I have no room as of now for him and a handful of others. Quality wise, it's up there as the best I've ever seen as a WHOLE. It's a manufactured piece, so there are things I don't like about it, but it is pretty big and awesome. Considering how many they made, I'm still surprised more people don't sell, but unless you find a local deal with no box or something, I would say it's not worth the $3.5-5k it would cost you to get one. $3500 or less would be as good as it would get price wise in the US imo.

I bought mine on ebay for $1,800 shortly after it was released. I had it for 3 years and sold it last year. When I first had it, it was mind blowing but over the years I grew out of it and decided to sell to get something else. I do wish it had softer dreads and the eyes were done better. Besides that, it's a beautiful statue.

IMG_2333.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

Last edited:
I bought mine on ebay for $1,800 shortly after it was released. I had it for 3 years and sold it last year. When I first had it, it was mind blowing but over the years I grew out of it and decided to sell to get something else. I do wish it had softer dreads and the eyes were done better. Besides that, it's a beautiful statue.

Hopefully SS or someone does a LSF P1 someday to match the Wolf. I would love to afford this guy, but I don't see myself ever paying that much for a statue unless it was life size.

I don't know, I have been going back and forth in my head on selling it for awhile. I don't need the cash, but if I can't display him, might just let him go. Mamba, if you wanna talk about a possible partial trade, let me know.

I bought mine when it was released, i paid 1840€ for it (2500$). I ****ing love it, this is the best Predator statue (and i own a Predator EX from Sideshow...), the paint, the sculpt, the pose, everything is great! It has a big presence.
I won't sell mine, if i must it will be in the last piece i would sold.

wow :horror, looking for one of these now!? Just fyi, the base on this is bigger than anything you have in your collection or on order, it's huge. I got mine for like $2500 for local pick up about 2 xmas's ago. The catch was that I also had to buy a CM Alien too, which I ended up selling a week later. Would you sell your SS P1 to get it? I do like it a lot, but I am in the minority that prefers the accurate SS P1 Ex, which is what I have on display right now. My CM is boxed up cause I have no room as of now for him and a handful of others. Quality wise, it's up there as the best I've ever seen as a WHOLE. It's a manufactured piece, so there are things I don't like about it, but it is pretty big and awesome. Considering how many they made, I'm still surprised more people don't sell, but unless you find a local deal with no box or something, I would say it's not worth the $3.5-5k it would cost you to get one. $3500 or less would be as good as it would get price wise in the US imo.

SS P1 is one of the statues that I would not sell unless it's for an emergency when I really need the money for necessity. That statue is awesome I wish I have the EX though.

There are only 4 predators statues I like: the Cinemaquette, P1 Maquette, Wolf Predator LSF and P2 Maquette. I considered those statues in the same tier with Megatron Prime1, OP Prime1, BumbleBee Prime1, Wolvie LSF and Iron Man Mark VII LSF. I have all those statues in hand or on PO, BumbleBee will be ordered for sure. I just need the Predator Cinemaquette.

Hey...at least he's offering free standard shipping with your $10,000 purchase :wink1:

I'm offering 4K shipped to anyone that is in the US and wants to sell this in mint condition with all original packaging.

Back