Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

hi,

2001951 - Boromir Maquette Exclusive #384

2002031 - Twilight Witch-King Exclusive #199

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

71651 - Lurtz PF Exclusive #578

72251 - Uruk-hai Berserker PF Exclusive #421 //#552

300033 - Morgul Lord PF Regular #225

300124 - Sauron PF #847

Welcome melkor12, that's a great collection :rock :duff

Updated
x :wave

Black Orc Scout Premium Format Exclusive 346/500

Hi all.

Well 6 years is long enough. I am asking if any other mods want to take over this and the other collectables list as I need some time away.
If a mod is unwilling and anyone here wants to take over the up keep of these 2 threads, please lemme know.

Thanks peeps.

Shell
x :duff

I'll update them.

No problem. :duff I may not be as quick as shell was but I'll get it done.

I looked at my Duel of Light & Fire Dio today and it is 500/1000 which I though was kind of cool. I may be selling it to help fund the new weta version, but have not decided for sure yet.

I still have to check some others and update the list too.

I also wanted to ask as I see the JV artwork listed, but only some. Did you want to add some of the new stuff like Sauron, the Balrog, and the 2 Hobbit ones?

Sauron # 1338/1500 arrived today!

I have the print coming of this beauitful piece aswell, should be here tommrow.

I got the Morgul Lord PF Exclusive - ES 350/500

It arrived yesterday, delighted with the piece. I got Sauron and Saruman on order, when they arrive I will update on my numbers of both other statues. He came at a price, but for my LOTR villain collection to work I had to have him, the display LOTR corner looks stunning. I could end it with just this corner, but I want Sauron and Saruman to complete it

Morgul Lord Flaming sword pics

wide shots

Other shots

Morgul Lord Regular sword shots

wide shots

Other shots

Closer shots of the Morgul Lords crown/helmet

The huge Mace

Statue stand name

The bottom of the base and statue number

3 different angle shots of where the Morgul Lord, Sauron and Saruman will be placed

Number #350/500

I got the numbers of my DROM PF EX #374 and my Lurtz PF regular #133

Took a chance today on an online auction house which isn't known for selling collectibles.

They had a dark lord Sauron on the auction house sale and nipped in with a final bid @ £80

I hadn't had chance to check condition but only concerning thing is no mace on the picture.

One of about 30 lord of the rings collectibles they were selling and comes with original box so I'm assuming whoever owned it took care of it and might be in the box still...I hope!

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES Owners List: Limited Edition Register

Here's what I got:

Legolas Maquette Exclusive #193

Boromir Maquette Exclusive #14

Premium Format Dark Rider of Mordor Regular #xxxx

Premium Format Legolas Regular #39

Premium Format Aragorn Exclusive #67

Premium Format Moria Orc Exclusive #98

Premium Format Morgul Lord Exclusive #189

Snagged one that I've been hunting for a while: Battle Above the Black Gate #580 :yess:

Updated :duff
(so much for giving these threads up :lol)

Nice pics LOTRfan85 :clap
x :peace

Updated :duff
(so much for giving these threads up :lol)

Nice pics LOTRfan85 :clap
x :peace

Cheers, got all 3 PF's of Sauron, Saruman and the Morgul Lord

The pics

Numbers of the 3 PF statues
The Morgul Lord PF Exclusive - 350/500
The Dark Lord Sauron PF - 1368/1500
Saruman The White PF Exclusive - 118/400

Hi, got Dark Rider of Mordor PF Ex - 411/500

ir0RBH97APg.jpg

PDs32ytZ3v0.jpg

fj7ZXOM-sMQ.jpg

Hi,

I've wanted to create a new topic but i can't do that(new member).
I have a collection by eaglemoss. I've found one nice statue with Nazgul. I've seached the internet to find out about him but guess what. It's a "ghost", i can't find it. Not even in google. It's like a super rare easter egg.
I just want some info, does someone knows something maybe?
I've found just this: https://studiodan3d.artstation.com/projects/wB1X5
Studio dan created some statues for eaglemoss but the actual figure is no where to be found. Not even one real picture with this statue.
It intrigues me a lot. Why the F.. i cannot find this statue?

Any info, someone?

RbV2PAF.jpg

34gbZcf.jpg

Ooooh, these are what I'm looking for! They never released some of those figures in the U.K. Thranduil, Nazgul, some dwarves, Tauriel... I want to buy them. Where did you get them?
As far as I'm aware, they were released in Italy by Eaglemoss in partnership with Centauria.

Back