1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Maybe the other teacher from crystal skull. Or of the fbi agents :p

Was this news from SSC? Perhaps a new version of henry jones sr? Would be weird.

Unexpected would be a tod indy with 3 outfits, two sculpts and two bodies and as a bonus a short round.

:lol

Thanks for the explanation. I do remember now some talk about the UU sculpt reworked. Looks great in the one pic. Like to see more.
63316d7ced1a4c8a6dbcb83f10df48c8.jpg

f81428640a9f828092c85dd15803150e.jpg

15b3baadf3cc105af9a95a971aa34c6a.jpg

Cool, thanks! Here's my pictures from post #7800 again. They are the only ones I have at the moment. Our camera (which wasn't very good anyway) died....

Indy1.jpg

Indy2.jpg

Indy3.jpg

Jake really did an incredible job on this. The Hot Toys hat goes on and off (Jake dremeled the interior of it to make some room), and the hair looks great. The head is also the right size, especially for the Banner body. Can't thank you enough.

Now that is the best indy sculpt out there.

Saw someone selling another cast on ebay just now. Be better of doing a run.

That's me. It's a UU resculpt, but not the one Jake did. The faces are identical, but the hair is different. I don't need it so I thought I would put it up for sale. It's only the one. Is that okay?

Now that is the best indy sculpt out there.

Saw someone selling another cast on ebay just now. Be better of doing a run.

That's me. It's a UU resculpt, but not the one Jake did. The faces are identical, but the hair is different. I don't need it so I thought I would put it up for sale. It's only the one. Is that okay?
Thats perfectly fine man...its a one off by a different artist...someone buy it and send it to me for paint!

I wish i could buy it, but the taxes ebay charges are killing it when you live in europe. Would have preferred buying from a boardie.

Yup. For the same price i have my dewback or two sandtroopers. The man's work is awesome, but that money buys me a leather jacket i can wear myself ;)

This is my honor & l am so happy that u hv now ordered my jacket:wave

l expect u will consider to get my indy shirt and pants later:lol

Yes like i also said a few post back. My indy deserves the best, but for now i don't have the cash to get the other parts. But happy to say he is already wearing your first set of pants and shirt. I also have another shirt you made extra. But i'm a sucker for indy so who knows ;).

This is my honor & l am so happy that u hv now ordered my jacket:wave

l expect u will consider to get my indy shirt and pants later:lol

To me, it's crazy that the best Indiana Jones figures exist in small numbers in the hands of only a few artists and collectors. You'd think by now that at least one manufacturer would have done a figure where everyone says "I want that one!" when they see it. Hot Toys had that chance and they blew it spectacularly. Sideshow almost got there, but, they had to premiere the Prometheus on something, and he was it. If, like the Stormtrooper bodies, they'd developed something with HT that was akin to a TT for that, then we would have been talking. If HT had produced it at that time too, when they were hitting their stride with MMS, who knows!? But, we got what we got, and now, I just don't think that a commercially made figure that is of the quality we all want will ever come out. And that is a crying shame!!

Back