1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers annihilate, looks pretty straight forward :)

Looking forward to seeing what you do with darkening the jacket Marf. I was thinking of rubbing some black shoe polish cream to darken it, though too scared to touch it! :D

Using modded original body. With ttm18 arms

Best,

Robert

I'd say that's probably the best option... I know some would prefer to display Indy w/o his jacket, but you think most would have it on which makes more aesthetically pleasing arms a total waste and you loose quite a bit of articulation.

I have my custom on an Ezio body... but I might do the arm swap on the OG body as I think it would look better.

I have my custom on an Ezio body... but I might do the arm swap on the OG body as I think it would look better.

I had mine on a TTM19 with narrow arms, then jumped on an Ezio body when I saw it at a great price (less than the $90 it always goes for), but I'm using a Sovereign jacket so it didn't really make a difference. The Sovereign jacket is rather stiff, so the hang of it (how it hangs off the shoulders) is rather irrelevant.

I totally love the sovereign jacket. Looks really like indy used it.

Best,

Robert

I think you needed to spray them with industrial strength Febreze after taking delivery though, as far as I can recall folk said they reeked of cigarettes.

I think you needed to spray them with industrial strength Febreze after taking delivery though, as far as I can recall folk said they reeked of cigarettes.

:lol

Yeah, I almost bought one and asked the seller how it smelled. He was honest so I passed. :lol

It is a shame, another customizer who went down badly.

I think sending out product that smells like cigarette smoke to begin with is an extremely loud warning bell in and of itself that the seller is not exactly too concerned with the customer. I find it appalling actually.

I came across this image in my folder. Not sure what became of the head but would have liked to have seen the end result. Looks like Denny Kim's but cant be sure. Can anyone identify?

awqxwa.jpg

The best hatless Indy will always be Trev's, bar none.

Absolutely!

Here's Indiana's repaint of the Sideshow hatless Indy (middle) with WIP Last Crusade and Henry Jones customs. (excuse the low-res phone pics)

Just LC Indy

And his repaint of Henry Jones, Sr.

Absolutely!

Here's Indiana's repaint of the Sideshow hatless Indy (middle) with WIP Last Crusade and Henry Jones customs. (excuse the low-res phone pics)

Just LC Indy

And his repaint of Henry Jones, Sr.

Very nice,

I was a bit disappointed with the SSC Henry head, they compromised the shape so the hat would fit. The Headplay head was much better with a quick repaint of the beard.

Very nice,

I was a bit disappointed with the SSC Henry head, they compromised the shape so the hat would fit. The Headplay head was much better with a quick repaint of the beard.
Fair point. I love the likeness, but you're right, the cranium looks like it's collapsed.

This is my Headplay one

Excellent likeness in that photo. In that extreme closeup the only thing I can fault in the sculpt is the excessive texture/relief in the skin - which if it were 1:1 would be equivalent of a significant facial burn/scarring.

Back