1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eyebrows are a little light on that, but, Harrison's eyebrows are quite light anyway, maybe a shade darker than on that head. His hair is more sandy brown than dark brown.

W.I.P

se9ysaqu.jpg

Was hoping someone would do that eventually. Looks like it's going to kill.

I sold my HT a few months ago to no regrets, but kept my SST one. A great fig but, the face always bothered me. I hope they tackle indy again in the future. Encouraged by all the wonderfull customs ive seen here, Im now currently re-working on the SST one. ill post pics soon!

Looking forward to seeing it finished, Rahmier84! Looks pretty good so far!

That looks GOOOOOD. !

I think you have a winner here and with the right repaint it will be spoton.

Ron

Was hoping someone would do that eventually. Looks like it's going to kill.

Can't wait to see that finished. :panic:

Thanks guys hope it lives up to the expectations! I'll post when I get more progress on him

Rahmier, how do you get that waxy/flesh look to your paintwork? It looks stunning!

It's certainly a very realistic sculpt, just doesn't look much like Ford/Indy. Same problem as the HT just in a different direction. . . it kinda looks like a young kid, maybe a teenage Indy. The eyes make him look like he's a young buck trying his best at a steely gaze.

I'll be interested to see what Rahmier can do with it.

At first glance i immediatly see ford. But when i look longer, he seems to turn into a teenager who kind of looks like ford

Best,

Robert

Back