Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SONS-OF-ANARCHY_900x601.jpg

First episode takes place 10 days after last seasons finale. Pic of Marilyn Manson on the show.

Season 7 starts tonight! Anyone else excited? I think this season will be the bloodiest yet!

This is the least excited I've been for a season opener of any show I follow - I'm actually not looking forward to watching it at all - sitting in my PVR from last night right now. Not sure why but I've just completely lost interest in this show. Unlike most others that I've been solid on, SOA has, for me, gone down-hill over the years, while others have generally gotten better, or at least stayed level. Hope this season is not a replay of last season, my least favorite by far. If it weren't for the fact that my wife also watches, I might have even considered skipping this season - at least until after it aired and I had other people/friends tell me whether it was really good or just good enough.

Just finished watching the season seven opener. :gah: I hope Jax dies before the end of the season - the character has not grown/developed at all in over 6 seasons and just keeps getting more and more stupid (and annoying). Maybe we'll find out he's had a brain tumor this entire time. The things I put up with for my wife...

Just finished watching the season seven opener. :gah: I hope Jax dies before the end of the season - the character has not grown/developed at all in over 6 seasons and just keeps getting more and more stupid (and annoying). Maybe we'll find out he's had a brain tumor this entire time. The things I put up with for my wife...

I wasn't to happy with the opener also

It's just more of the same ****, had greater expectations for it

Let's hope ep 2 is better

I thought it was a great opener and I still think the show has maintained quality over all 6 previous seasons.

Oh, and I think it's a given that Jax has to die at the end. Just like Walter White, there's no way you could justify keeping his character alive....especially since he's going deep into psychopath territory now.

You could rationalize Walter White's actions, he wasn't an indiscriminate and un-remorseful killer. The same can even be said for Dexter. But Jax Teller? Sorry, that character has just been very poorly developed and doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I feel completely let down by the direction of the show in season 6 and so far in season 7. I honestly put it at the bottom of all the shows I watch, mostly due to the decline rather than its promise and early development (which was decent). And some of the acting and delivery in this season's opener (not all the characters mind you). OMG. Ugh. Painful. I'm sure I'll watch the whole thing, so I'll be giving it a fair shake.

Really bad writing! Horrible first episode, Juice should have died a long time ago! Terrible music also, this show has the potential to play some great music but they filter it with crap! Just an all around bad ending to a decent show. This show was so much better when it wasn't trying to shock people and be different it was already interesting enough, no need to try and complicate things, its just a mess now.

Really bad writing! Horrible first episode, Juice should have died a long time ago! Terrible music also, this show has the potential to play some great music but they filter it with crap! Just an all around bad ending to a decent show. This show was so much better when it wasn't trying to shock people and be different it was already interesting enough, no need to try and complicate things, its just a mess now.

Decent? Except for a single episode last season that felt like oldschool SoA, it really hasn't been decent since the Columbians magically turned into CIA agents. :lol

Back